CDZ Runner slaps reporter on the butt, arrested for sexual battery.

His penis was not involved in any way.

Oh, I think his penis was involved, all right. You don't see women slapping strange men on the bottom!

And yeah, she will suffer lasting damage --- or she would have if she had put up with it, as these arrogant, sex-driven types always expect her to. Charging him with a crime is what we all HAVE to do from now on to stop all this stuff. I just finished the Ronan Farrow book Catch and Kill about the Harvey Weinstein abuses that went on for decades. He had all these procurers hired, women and men, all these lawyers that paid them off if they started to complain -- he liked them afraid, confused, resisting: it was always rape. It's a horrific story, and one good whacking police charge would have stopped it, but nobody did that -- the women enabled him because they were afraid. He raged, he threw things, he's a huge man with lots of employees who existed purely to satisfy his rapes. All this has to stop, and there are so MANY of these arrogant men! We watched that Halperin show for most of 2016 and were horrified when the stories about him came out. Charlie Rose, Matt Lauer, all of them gross abusers who belonged in jail, still do. I want them all in jail. I want no non-disclosure contracts. I want women to charge these types with crimes! As soon as it happens.

I have had my butt slapped by both men and women I did not know.

I am not fascist in political orientation, however, and did not seek personal gain from it by making up crap that it was some sort of sexual battery.

I like how I am the absurd one for daring to think people should keep their hands off other people. lol
I never called you absurd, my friend. You are one of my favorite people here.

I just think there are many bigger fish to fry, and this case is not one of real abuse, but is simply symbolic and really unnecessary. Are you saying that you would have somebody arrested for giving you a little slap on the butt?

Arrested? No. Punched in the face? Abso-fucking-lutely. Perhaps it isn’t a big deal for strangers to grab your ass, but I am not down with it.

At the end of the day: This man has no one blame, but himself.

You can see for yourself in the video that there was no grab. Why do you insist on calling it a grab?

You’re right. It was a slap and the runner is entirely to blame for actions. No one else.
I have never suggested he wasn't to blame.

Why were you calling it a grab when it wasn't a grab?

I do not believe in making a mountain out of a mole hill, myself.

England - A Nation of Pedophiles Here is a case where a person who has weighed in is lying about the horrific sexual abuse of children -- REAL Sexual battery -- so as to defend the actions.

But, hey -- why should anybody get worked up about 1400 children being gang raped and tortured psychologically when we have a case right in front of us of a man giving a little slap to a reporter's butt!! Don't people realize that one case is politically correct outrage and the other isn't?

I never said you did. The whole crux of this thread is that this reporter used bad judgement. I categorically disagree with that statement.

I am not one to make mountains out of mole hills either; however, I believe in people being held responsible for their actions. There isn’t anything you can say that will make me change my view concerning this case.

...you should never touch a female unless they consent ...how would you like some gay guy grabbing your a$$??..or your daughter's? mom's? etc

I believe in people being held responsible for their actions..

But it should only be to the degree their action actually warrants.

Our entire justice system is predicated on the notion, and saddling a man for life with being registered as a sex offender -- sexual battery, no less -- over a simple little butt slap is down right fascist. That IS making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Lets see -- a group of men gang rape a women and beat her senseless while doing so. That is sexual battery A different guy gives a woman a little butt slap lasting less than a second and you want him to face charges of sexual battery.

It's a matter of degree here, folks. Are there ANY leftists here who understand that?

Our entire justice system is predicated on the notion, and saddling a man for life with being registered as a sex offender -- sexual battery, no less -- over a simple little butt slap is down right fascist. That IS making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Lets see -- a group of men gang rape a women and beat her senseless while doing so. That is sexual battery A different guy gives a woman a little butt slap lasting less than a second and you want him to face charges of sexual battery.

It's a matter of degree here, folks. Are there ANY leftists here who understand that?

I don't think his life should be ruined, but I do think he should be punished for actions. Too bad he couldn't keep his hands to himself.

I don't think his life should be ruined, but I do think he should be punished for actions. Too bad he couldn't keep his hands to himself.
You want him labelled as a person who has engaged in sexual battery.

How does that NOT ruin his life?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This ladies and gentlemen.... This is what society gets; when victimhood is deemed a boost to ones social status. Suddenly everyone wants to be seen as a “victim”. Which kinda sucks for actual victims, because they just get written off as attention seeking losers demanding entrance to the club...

I do hate the victim acting like she's being raped. I get you being annoyed at that. It was a butt slap. However, he has no right to touch her in that way. None whatsoever. Does he deserve to be castigated so publicly? not really. Does she deserve an apology? Absolutely. Should he maybe be fined. Sure. But if you think he did NOTHING wrong, you're an idiot.

...you should never touch a female unless they consent ...how would you like some gay guy grabbing your a$$??..or your daughter's? mom's? etc
I agree, I never do it and as I have repeatedly stated I think the guy used bad judgement. The reporter CREATED the situation by using bad judgement. Maybe she was trying to show how tough she was getting that close. In 40 races I've never seen a reporter do that, bad decision.

How about we see what sentence he gets?

How about we see what sentence he gets?
Any conviction for sexual battery comes with mandatory registration as a sex offender.

It amazes me that anybody could be this vindictive over a little butt slap.

It is all so WAY out of line with what actually happened.

He should have to pay a butt slapping ticket and undergo 3 hours of anti-butt slapping training.

Forum List

Back