CDZ Runner slaps reporter on the butt, arrested for sexual battery.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
OK the guy was dumb to do this, but why did the reporter decide to stand on the road 3 feet from the runners? I've seen reporters at marathons before and they are always several feet off to the side, she was nearly in their path. You have a bunch of excited male runners and a cute girl within arms reach. I'd say there was bad judgement on both sides.

Damn. If a little slap on the butt gets a fellow arrested, They must really throw the book at old men pawing women and sniffing their little girl's hair.

Oh, wait a minute...….

never mind.

She didn't exhibited any bad judgement whatsoever. Why you insist on blaming the victim is beyond bewildering to me.
I stated very clearly there was bad judgement on both sides. If she picks a different part of the course where she can stand several feet away from the runners, that incident does not happen.

What the guy did was wrong. But considering the universe of wrong things people do, his punishment should be on the same level as a speeding ticket. It not like he raped the lady. And it probably would not have been news if he had slapped the butt of a male reporter.

I am 65 years old and never ran a marathon, maybe drove down to the Marathon and bought a pack of cigarettes but I digress... I would like to turn myself in right now for I am guilty as hell... I have slapped a few butt's in my life... :ack-1: My butt slapping days are over with now though... Not because of some # movement... Oh don't get me wrong, I still like butts, but my scratch and sniff days are just over... I have a photographic memory when it comes nice female Dairy aires so I just carry around the memory...

I would like to say that no Butt's were injured in my butt slapping days and if any psyches were damaged, take a slap at mine...:cul2:

Clearly an act of God. Wasn't that the reason He made women's asses so slappable?

Or maybe he just thought it was her birthday and didn't know how many times to spank her.

Or maybe she was wearing these, who knows?

znt7y8UMykikULPwMAcD4obldfoR1I1D-34.jpg

Last edited:
She didn't exhibited any bad judgement whatsoever. Why you insist on blaming the victim is beyond bewildering to me.
I stated very clearly there was bad judgement on both sides. If she picks a different part of the course where she can stand several feet away from the runners, that incident does not happen.

There was only bad judgement on one side and trying to pretend otherwise is you lamely blaming the victim. This incident does not happen if he keeps his hands to himself.

OK the guy was dumb to do this, but why did the reporter decide to stand on the road 3 feet from the runners? I've seen reporters at marathons before and they are always several feet off to the side, she was nearly in their path. You have a bunch of excited male runners and a cute girl within arms reach. I'd say there was bad judgement on both sides.

Guess the guy forgot he wasn't a member of the aristocracy or the president. We should know by now you just can't ask much of american males

Guess the guy forgot he wasn't a member of the aristocracy or the president. We should know by now you just can't ask much of american males

Tell that to a true member of the aristocracy: Joe Biden.

If I so happen to cop a feel you’re partially to blame b/c you should know better to be near me when I am excited. :lol:

A victim? Get a fucking grip...

Getting a grip is what caused this whole ordeal. Keep your hands to yourself, creep show.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This ladies and gentlemen.... This is what society gets; when victimhood is deemed a boost to ones social status. Suddenly everyone wants to be seen as a “victim”. Which kinda sucks for actual victims, because they just get written off as attention seeking losers demanding entrance to the club...

Tell that to a true member of the aristocracy: Joe Biden.

Yes, he is one as well, see how that works?

If I so happen to cop a feel you’re partially to blame b/c you should know better to be near me when I am excited. :lol:

If you gave me a little slap on the butt, I would not have you arrested.

It is the overreaction that is at the heart of this matter. It's not like his hands were all over her genitals, you know.

A victim? Get a fucking grip...

Getting a grip is what caused this whole ordeal. Keep your hands to yourself, creep show.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This ladies and gentlemen.... This is what society gets; when victimhood is deemed a boost to ones social status. Suddenly everyone wants to be seen as a “victim”. Which kinda sucks for actual victims, because they just get written off as attention seeking losers demanding entrance to the club...

We both know that every single day there are pimps abusing the women they control, Muslim men degrading the women they own and husbands/boyfriends beating women senseless.

In the great scheme of things, I would rather see police resources addressing those issues rather than going after a guy who have a little butt slap so to make an example of him.

It is the overreaction that is at the heart of this matter. It's not like his hands were all over her genitals, you know.

I like how I am the absurd one for daring to think people should keep their hands off other people. lol

It was just a little grab ass! Don’t be so uptight, prude! You exhibited bad judgement by being near me while I was excited.

I like how I am the absurd one for daring to think people should keep their hands off other people. lol
I never called you absurd, my friend. You are one of my favorite people here.

I just think there are many bigger fish to fry, and this case is not one of real abuse, but is simply symbolic and really unnecessary. Are you saying that you would have somebody arrested for giving you a little slap on the butt?

Forum List

Back