Runaway Slave

Oh....I still didn't watch the video....But I see I was actually mistaken. I thought it was going to be an "innocence of Muslims" type movie portraying Obama as "the runaway slave".....

But it seems I was wrong....reading this guy's caption....he's just another wingnut.

Here is the filmmaker's synopsis...

RUNAWAY SLAVE is a compelling, insightful look at how government policies have systematically re-enslaved the black population in the United States. Through entitlements and other government programs, a perpetual state of welfare exists, creating what can only be described as a form of modern slavery for a large percentage of the African-American community. The documentary features Rev. C.L. Bryant, who proudly refers to himself as a "runaway slave." This former NAACP chapter president left the organization after concluding its goals were more about political posturing than actual civil rights. Rev. Bryant says he escaped the bondage of progressivism and denounced the shackles of entitlements. He now has committed himself to helping others secure the blessings of liberty that are guaranteed by the Constitution. While Rev. Bryant's compelling story helps launch the film, we soon discover he is not alone as he treks across the new Underground Railroad in America.

Here is the filmmaker's synopsis...

RUNAWAY SLAVE is a compelling, insightful look at how government policies have systematically re-enslaved the black population in the United States. Through entitlements and other government programs, a perpetual state of welfare exists, creating what can only be described as a form of modern slavery for a large percentage of the African-American community. The documentary features Rev. C.L. Bryant, who proudly refers to himself as a "runaway slave." This former NAACP chapter president left the organization after concluding its goals were more about political posturing than actual civil rights. Rev. Bryant says he escaped the bondage of progressivism and denounced the shackles of entitlements. He now has committed himself to helping others secure the blessings of liberty that are guaranteed by the Constitution. While Rev. Bryant's compelling story helps launch the film, we soon discover he is not alone as he treks across the new Underground Railroad in America.

Go see the film white conservatives. It will make you feel good about yourselves. They even sing Mammy during the closing credits.

One of the things they said in there is women lose welfare if they get married? is this true?

Truth hurts. Too bad blacks like this man are condemned as "Uncle Toms" for publically recognizing the fact that government has systematically re-enslaved blacks with the government welfare paradigm.

Really? What percentage of blacks are on welfare?

The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative. Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro's friend and benefactor; and by winning the friendship, allegiance, and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political "football game" that is constantly raging between the white liberals and white conservatives.

Forum List

Back