Run, Hillary, Run!!!

You will do what you are told to do. Liberals always do.
Just who is telling me what to do?

Coming from a Trump supporter this is quite ironic since there is no one on the Left with the authority Trump has over the Right.

We have an uneasy relationship with Donnie.

He does a good job and we leave him alone.
Or maybe you've sold your soul to make a pact with the Devil?
You're conceding the great job he has done, and then trying to introduce mindless superstition.

Coming from a Trump supporter this is quite ironic since there is no one on the Left with the authority Trump has over the Right.

You're conceding the great job he has done, and then trying to introduce mindless superstition.
Sorry, I don't think he's done a great job, certainly nothing like what he promised to do. Will he be reelected based on a whole new set of promises? I fear so.

Sorry, I don't think he's done a great job, certainly nothing like what he promised to do. Will he be reelected based on a whole new set of promises? I fear so.
What are you talking about he has kept most of his promises. While everyone else is working against him.

I don't listen to promises. He's not a fucking king just like Hillary is not a queen.

They try to do stuff and he has been working in good directions.

If he moved next to me, I'd sell my house. But I'll still vote for him. I'd move next to Jimmy Carter (whi I used to like), but I'd never vote for his sorry ass.

What are you talking about he has kept most of his promises. While everyone else is working against him.
He's done one hell of a job, without much help from the GOP and monolithic obstruction from the Dems, the anti-Trumpers and even the Staff Pukes in the Administration. Yet, amazing results. Now that the crazed House and the anti-Trumpers have been forever shamed,

images

his second term should be even better!

He's done a great job, putting American Workers first. The strongest labor market of our lifetimes, and he's just getting started!

Forum List

Back