Run by the LGBQT Canadian 'police' arrests pastor for preaching Bible

It's difficult to talk about "Christians" or "Christianity," given that these terms apply to so many groups and so many people. But a crazy and very vocal group has arisen in the past few decades that seems hell-bent on destroying the beauty, solemnity, and dignity of this faith, and even the teachings of Jesus himself. I wish guys like this would cut the theatrics and the nastiness.

Let's see around two thousand years of persecution by Christians but now you have a problem with gay minorities?

Your aggressive gay minority has a problem with non-gay majority, harass and sue anybody who does not accept the 'freedom' of LGBQT to promote their agenda
Yeah I suppose you'd like to go back to killing them without legal ramifications.
Muslims murder you faggots all the time but you love them.

Let's see around two thousand years of persecution by Christians but now you have a problem with gay minorities?

Your aggressive gay minority has a problem with non-gay majority, harass and sue anybody who does not accept the 'freedom' of LGBQT to promote their agenda
Yeah I suppose you'd like to go back to killing them without legal ramifications.
This is why there can be no reasoning with tards.

I bet most people here hating on gays couldn't pick out Canada on a map.
I like it when you display your moral indignation.

It proves my point for me.
I don't think you've EVER been able to prove anything properly here.
You had to qualify that?

:lol:
You didn't dispute what I said, good for you.
You did it yourself with your qualification. :lol:
Are you on new meds?

I like it when you display your moral indignation.

It proves my point for me.
I don't think you've EVER been able to prove anything properly here.
You had to qualify that?

:lol:
You didn't dispute what I said, good for you.
You did it yourself with your qualification. :lol:
Are you on new meds?
Nope. I’m as healthy as a horse.

Do you know what happens when we are happy?

Forum List

Back