Run-Around For Soldiers At Walter Reed

So, can we move on?

Sure, but I must admit to being appalled that the military hospital that is treating the newest and most grievously injured has been found to have acted so badly. You weren't?

I've written to my congress people for years about Hines in Maywood, it's just not how we should treat those that have served.

In a scathing statement on the issue, Rep. Thomas M. Davis III (R-Va.), the top Republican on the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, said the problems at Walter Reed go far beyond building repairs and that the Army has known about underlying personnel, management and record-keeping shortcomings for years.

The surprise would be if Washington ever solved the problems they were aware of before the spotlight was shined on them by the MSM. Disgusting. How I wish we could clean house from top to bottom in Washington and start afresh; but they know we can't, so the incompetence will continue.

So, can we move on?

Probably not; I'm betting the libs will be crying for the Presidents impeachment over this before its done. Of course, they'll work their way up through the Generals, Joint Chiefs, Secretary of the Army, and if Rumsfeld were still around hey would go after him, then Cheney and finally the President.

Forum List

Back