Rumsfield in crosshairs...literally...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
ra1916556102.jpg

If a cameraman can get this shot, would it be that hard for a sniper? Why just Rumsfield? Where's the Secret Service on this anyway?

insein said:
ra1916556102.jpg

If a cameraman can get this shot, would it be that hard for a sniper? Why just Rumsfield? Where's the Secret Service on this anyway?

You don't think the cameraman had been passed through security first?

Wade.

How extensive was the security? A simple metal detector can be bypassed simply by haveing the right equipment or identification.

deaddude said:
How extensive was the security? A simple metal detector can be bypassed simply by haveing the right equipment or identification.

Rumsfield is still breating :laugh:

Could this picture have been taken at home with Rumsfeld speaking on TV? I can't tell anything from the background. Just wondering.

people, people... he has more security than you and me cannot even think off. do not worry about him your tax dollars protect him good.

Moreover, every time you've ever seen any politician on television...couldn't a sniper have gotten that exact same shot...

Not sure where I found this first..........
If here then my apologies...................

Rumsfeld, like many others, has identified himself as one against the rights of commoners or just plain folks like you and me. The fact that he is targeted should come as no surprise to you and much less him. Obviously, the Secret Service has things under control. Donald is a grown man. He takes his hits like the rest of us.

Psychoblues

God Bless America

Forum List

Back