Rumsfeld's War

White knight said:
Jimmy you know that nothing more then an INDICTMENT will satisfy you.
This is as close as they have gotten to the Teflon Don,
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_4799.shtml
http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20040112&s=ireland
http://www.independent-media.tv/gtheme.cfm?ftheme_id=35
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,6903,1243393,00.html
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/02/03/opinion/meyer/main597854.shtml
http://www.billionairesforbush.com/cheneydefense.php
You can find plenty of accusations in these links, are they conspiracies or current news of the day?

If Kerry gets elected maybe he will investigate this one and get an indictment, just like he did BCCI and found the Bush’s Bin Ladden’s and NORIEGA all hiding under that rock.
I guess this is another thing that Clinton overlooked when he had the chance--like catching bin laden.

White knight said:
Is this link a baseless accusation? http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6356265/

It must be another baseless example of how Halliburton does not or ever had any favored ties with any war time administration.

Call your link whatever you like but it still doesn't backup your allegations. Can you please quote me from that article the sentences that prove someone in the administration is profiting?

It will either be found guilty or not, or they may settle or quash the investigation as they have successful done in the past.

Oh really? Quoted from your article:

Wendy Hall, a Halliburton spokeswoman, said the company is cooperating with various investigations, but she dismissed the latest revelation as election politics. She noted Congress’ auditing arm, the Government Accountability Office, found the company’s no-bid work in Iraq was legal.

“The old allegations have once again been recycled, this time one week before the election,” Hall said. “The GAO said earlier this year that the contract was properly awarded because Halliburton was the only contractor that could do the work.

I guess, I should not be naive and gullible enough to think that a history or pattern abuse for a person or even an organization is impossible.

And where are the ties to the current administration? Where's the proof that they are profiting? Don't you have any links where they received kickbacks? Maybe some offshore funds? Maybe a written guarantee of future work? Call me persistent, but such information would lend more credibility to your THEORY. Until then, you've done nothing more than put yourself on the same page as the 'War for oil' shitheads.

White knight said:
Jimmy you know that nothing more then an INDICTMENT will satisfy you.
This is as close as they have gotten to the Teflon Don,
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_4799.shtml

An article about Cheney being charged in a French court? WTF? Do you even have a clue why this crap isn't all over the mainstream media? LOL

Again with the French! LOL I'll let you stay in your delusional world, speak to me when ANY of this comes to fruition.

Not sure, you tell me. Look on the dates of the articles. Surely MORE must have come out since then. Where's all the proof? Where's the convictions? WHERE'S ANYTHING? LOL Do you have anything other than commentary writing or foreign gripes that have obviously went nowhere?

Furthermore, your accusations were that the administration was profiting from the war. Then you post a bunch of gibberish pointing to accusations about Cheney and a Nigerian contract. Did you somehow forget what we were discussing, or are you just trying to wiggle out of your claims?

Jimmy the links, are just an example of a history of questionable behavior and wrongdoing.
Apparently everyone else accusing them of wrongdoing is just a crazy conspiracy theorist, or politicaly motivated, including Army contracting officer Bunnatine Greenhouse, of the Army Corps of Engineers’ and the FBI Agents who are investigating it.
This lady would not have put her neck on the line if she did not feel something was wrong.
If it was baseless then the FBI would not be collecting documents and interviewing people.
Of course a GOA spokes person if they value their career is going to downplay the story.

White knight said:
Jimmy the links, are just an example of a history of questionable behavior and wrongdoing.
Apparently everyone else accusing them of wrongdoing is just a crazy conspiracy theorist, or politicaly motivated, including Army contracting officer Bunnatine Greenhouse, of the Army Corps of Engineers’ and the FBI Agents who are investigating it.
This lady would not have put her neck on the line if she did not feel something was wrong.
If it was baseless then the FBI would not be collecting documents and interviewing people.
Of course a GOA spokes person if they value their career is going to downplay the story.

Where is the proof that anyone in the administration is profiting from the war?

White knight said:

hey numbnuts..... where is your indignation for Clinton and co and their support of Haliburton? As has been pointed out numerous times, Haliburton gets the contracts cuz Haliburton can do the job. They are investigated over and over again, just as are McDonald Douglas, General Dynamics, and ALL suppliers to the military/government. The investigations are ongoing as they are an ONGOING way of keeping tabs on what they are doing and making sure they are NOT cheating the system. You know nothing and are just a plain FUCKING moron.

That’s old history, were talking about the future, Clinton is not running for Office and I did not vote for him
Nice try, can't you right wing, religious moral majority, Christians think of any nicer names to call me.
You getting mad I, must be getting through to you.

White knight said:
That’s old history, were talking about the future, Clinton is not running for Office and I did not vote for him
Nice try, can't you right wing, religious moral majority, Christians think of any nicer names to call me.
You getting mad I, must be getting through to you.

Again you show you know NADA! This "right wing, religious moral majority Christian" is one of the biggest potheads you will ever meet. I consider myself "Christian" but I haven't been to church in years. I don't push my beliefs on ANYBODY and I expect the same in return. Man, you are a real idiot aren't you?

White knight said:
That’s old history, were talking about the future.

Funny, you seem to be transfixed by the past.

Fact is it doesn't matter who the President is. That's the point. Haliburton will still be there, and will still be the best company for the kind of jobs the ACoE needs to get done. You have a problem with that? Start up a rival company.

The problem is making money while cheating taxpayers and having friends in high places that help you, and then smiling to the public and saying we are looking out for you best interest. Nobody has yet to explain how this benefits the public.
You guys talk as though you are religious and conservative and really your supporting a ol boy welfare system at the taxpayers expense.
I know vacation homes are expensive these days.

White knight said:
The problem is making money while cheating taxpayers and having friends in high places that help you, and then smiling to the public and saying we are looking out for you best interest. Nobody has yet to explain how this benefits the public.
You guys talk as though you are religious and conservative and really your supporting a ol boy welfare system at the taxpayers expense.
I know vacation homes are expensive these days.

YOU KNOW NADA!

You are a robot. Somebody from the left tells you something, and you believe it. You don't have a clue. You prove it over and over again.

Forum List

Back