Rumsfeld to receive ‘Defender of the Constitution Award’ at CPAC

Yeah but he is a patriot. Not that he lied to the American people and tortured people, a clear violation of human rights. But yeah defended the Bill of RIGHTS. What an a-hole

Yeah, this is a disgrace.

The question is, which disgrace is greater?

Rumsfield "Defender of Constitution < = > Obama "Nobel Peace Prize" winner

Choose your designation.

Rumsfeld was probably the best SecDef we've ever had. Deal with it.

Sure.....He diverted the war on terrorism to attack a country that wasn't a threat and then botched the invasion

Firing Shinseki was a master stroke

I wonder if Liberal Democrats have a similar "Defender of the Constitution" award?

i wonder if liberal democrats are so stupid as to think rumsfeld used the constitution for anything other than toilet paper
If Liberals had a similar award who would they give it to?

Who in the Liberal world defends the Constitution? Just asking.

if what rumsfeld took part in is your definition of *defending the constitution*, i would hope that the answer is no one.

thanks for asking :thup:

Yeah, this is a disgrace.

The question is, which disgrace is greater?

Rumsfield "Defender of Constitution < = > Obama "Nobel Peace Prize" winner

Choose your designation.

This is a great question, both are sad jokes.

It's like when Tony Blair was appointed Middle East peace envoy, these are things you just can't defend.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
i wonder if liberal democrats are so stupid as to think rumsfeld used the constitution for anything other than toilet paper
If Liberals had a similar award who would they give it to?

Who in the Liberal world defends the Constitution? Just asking.

if what rumsfeld took part in is your definition of *defending the constitution*, i would hope that the answer is no one.

thanks for asking :thup:
I never said it was.

Let's make it simple for ya' birdbrain.

Question: If you could choose anyone, who would you give a "Defender of the Constitution" award to?

Forum List

Back