Rumors of Chinese Intervention against Norks

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
In a shocking bombshell interview, an academic with close ties to the Chinese government has warned war with North Korea was on the table.

Chong Sho-Hu, who is a professor of international relations at the Renmin University, in Beijing, said North Korea was "seeking death".

He also confirmed the long-lasting era of Chinese friendship with North Korea has ended.
'Another missile test will mean WAR' Shock warning of Chinese BLITZ on North Korea

Has been my position from the beginning China might see this as an opening to begin stepping onto the stage as a military power to be reckoned with. Potentially Nets them several benefits, chance to try out new weapons and practice new tactics demanded by modern warfare, and goodwill of the rest of the world if handled properly.

How in the Hell is the New York Media going to blame Trump for this?

He will deserve some of the credit for forcing the issue.

It is a Radical Liberals's Nightmare.

I don't know, Im suspicious of any of this type of stuff. Sounds to me like China is deathly afraid that Trump will turn his economic accountability in Chinas direction, this could cost their economy many billions.

They have been propping up N Korea forever, they want to make sure that America doesn't go to war with them, and that China is allowed to continue to steal jobs and exploit America. Of course they will say some things for deception. Actions are louder than words. Shutting down trade is a big deal, but it's also the preservation of their long term goal of winning against America. Let's see how they act when it gets too hot in the kitchen.

Trump may not realize it, but if America must go to war with N Korea, it would spell a recession in China for many years...they would be economically isolated to some degree.

I don't know, Im suspicious of any of this type of stuff. Sounds to me like China is deathly afraid that Trump will turn his economic accountability in Chinas direction, this could cost their economy many billions.

They have been propping up N Korea forever, they want to make sure that America doesn't go to war with them, and that China is allowed to continue to steal jobs and exploit America. Of course they will say some things for deception. Actions are louder than words. Shutting down trade is a big deal, but it's also the preservation of their long term goal of winning against America. Let's see how they act when it gets too hot in the kitchen.

Trump may not realize it, but if America must go to war with N Korea, it would spell a recession in China for many years...they would be economically isolated to some degree.

Perhaps this is a prelude to a puppet government, then autonomy and then annexation?

If the Russians can get away with it in Crimea why cant China annex the Norks?

I suspect the US, South Korea AND China have covert teams ready to visit Kim and his lackeys very soon. The South Koreans may already be inserted.

Last edited:

Perhaps this is a prelude to a puppet government, then autonomy and then annexation?

If they were smart they would reunify the country for worldwide goodwill.....China and South Korea do a lot of business and no doubt there would be lot more during the modernization of the North

If they were smart they would reunify the country for worldwide goodwill.....China and South Korea do a lot of business and no doubt there would be lot more during the modernization of the North

South Korea wants nothing to do with the North Koreans. It would be like our annexing Mexico. It would cripple the economy.

How long did it take for Germany to overcome their reunification?

South Korea wants nothing to do with the North Koreans. It would be like our annexing Mexico. It would cripple the economy.

Their reunification has destroyed them.....think the South would welcome and end to constant stand off.......

Their reunification has destroyed them.....think the South would welcome and end to constant stand off.......

Not if they have to deal with all of the issues with the North!

And South Korea would take a huge financial hit.

I would have no problem if china annexed North Korea.

New Topics

Forum List

Back