Rumor: Sarah Palin to be impeached

Why don't you people stop examining your colon long enough to realize that Fitz ......NEVER CHARGED ANYONE WITH OUTING AN AGENT

The best he could do was charge Libby with a process crime becasue after nearly a year of investigation he had to admit there .....WAS NO CRIME!

MY GOD!!

Was is the matter with you people! You keep using 3 and 4 year old talking points like it was yesterday!

According to the CIA, Plame was "covert" at the time. Outing an agent is a crime. Because of Libby's obstruction of justice, they couldn't go forward with charges. Is there any other bit of history that you'd like to rewrite?

You libs make this too easy. Especially when you bring up the same retarded talking point over and over.

Are you serious? How can you say that?

Ayers... Rezko... Wright... Ayers... Rezko... Wright..., ad infinitum

The repubs have really lost it...

According to the CIA, Plame was "covert" at the time. Outing an agent is a crime. Because of Libby's obstruction of justice, they couldn't go forward with charges. Is there any other bit of history that you'd like to rewrite?

OK MR. Smart ASS whom did Fitz charge with outing Plame?

Answer that or admit you are full of crap.

OK MR. Smart ASS whom did Fitz charge with outing Plame?

Answer that or admit you are full of crap.

Already answered. Get some reading comprehension skills and reread what I wrote.

But I'm glad to see you don't dispute that she was a covert operative though.

On the Plame issue. No one was charged with violating laws about revealing the identity of a covert agent. This was because Fitzgerald did not believe there was enough evidence to present in court that the person who revealed the name (Armitage) did so with the knowledge that she was a covert agent. Still, it cast a "black cloud" over the administration. In my opinion, if someone in your administration released a covert agent's name accidentally, then they are incompetent and should be sacked. If someone released it intentionally, they are corrupt and should be sacked and jailed. But of course, that's not how it went.
Still, Libby's story made so little sense that he couldn't even convince a jury he forgot. A good portion of the witnesses were misleading or obfuscating. Libby just happened to not be very good at it and that's why he was screwed.

On the Plame issue. No one was charged with violating laws about revealing the identity of a covert agent. This was because Fitzgerald did not believe there was enough evidence to present in court that the person who revealed the name (Armitage) did so with the knowledge that she was a covert agent. Still, it cast a "black cloud" over the administration. In my opinion, if someone in your administration released a covert agent's name accidentally, then they are incompetent and should be sacked. If someone released it intentionally, they are corrupt and should be sacked and jailed. But of course, that's not how it went.
Still, Libby's story made so little sense that he couldn't even convince a jury he forgot. A good portion of the witnesses were misleading or obfuscating. Libby just happened to not be very good at it and that's why he was screwed.
the jury was stacked

come on, the odds of a republican getting a fair jury in DC are about the same for OJ getting a fair jury almost anywhere
LOL

the jury was stacked

come on, the odds of a republican getting a fair jury in DC are about the same for OJ getting a fair jury almost anywhere
LOL

Didn't hurt that the Judge was in on it either. Some of the obvious illegal things the Prosecution said in Open court leads one to wonder why they even bothered with a Jury.

the jury was stacked

LOL

But OJ was guilty the second time and easily the 1st if the Prosecution didn't screw it up.

So you just compared the republicans to a murderer and attempted kidnapper. :rofl:

But OJ was guilty the second time and easily the 1st if the Prosecution didn't screw it up.

So you just compared the republicans to a murderer and attempted kidnapper. :rofl:
uh, no

i compared JURIES
and the matter of his guilt or not, has no effect on the fairness of the jury

Forum List

Back