Rumor: Sarah Palin to be impeached

do you actually think so DavidS? I don't think the Republicans would give a crap if Palin were impeached. Hell they'd get more fired up claiming it was a left wing smear campaign to get her.

I was giving my opinion on rumors that are floating around. She could very well be impeached.

The worst possible scenario, if this report shows that she violated a number of state laws, is that impeachment proceedings will be brought against her. That would destroy the McCain/Palin ticket.
Since then, however, the case has been dogged by accusations of political influence, particularly after the Democrat overseeing the case, Sen. Hollis French, predicted an "October surprise" for the McCain campaign.

You have squat, loser. The trooper in question was not fired, even though he tasered a child and made death threats.

Todd Palin acknowledges calling and meeting over the course of many months with numerous senior government officials about Wooten, whom he described as a dangerous and unstable man who had threatened his family.

krmg. com/blogs/krmg_election_experience_red_white_you/2008/09/palinmccain-trooper-memo. html]The 2008 KRMG Election Experience: Red, White, & You on krmg. com

"For the record, no one ever said fire Wooten. Not the governor. Not Todd. Not any of the other staff ..." -- Former Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan, Anchorage Daily News, 8/30/08

* Governor Palin dismissed Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan because of an honest disagreement over budget priorities -- that's it. Though Governor Palin had differences of opinion over department policy, she valued Monegan's talents and offered him another position in the administration that was consistent with Monegan's skill set and that was in an area where the two shared the same policy goals.

You libs make this too easy. Especially when you bring up the same retarded talking point over and over.

do you actually think so DavidS? I don't think the Republicans would give a crap if Palin were impeached. Hell they'd get more fired up claiming it was a left wing smear campaign to get her.

You mean they would claim a "vast left-wing conspiracy" during an impeachment?

Say it ain't so.

070304_clinton_vmed_1p.widec.jpg

"...a vast right wing conspiracy..."

.​

Last edited:
That dogsqueeze is now being investigated by an Independent Counsel appointed by Mr. Republican himself, Mukasey. It ain't over yet.

When the legislators went to meet, a crowd of Palin supporters greeted them with clown noses and signs saying the circus is in town. Bet they had some support from the RNC like they did in Miami in 2000.

I doubt if she will be impeached, (I prey she is, but doubt it.) but even if she did, the McCain campaign would just say she is being persecuted. Funny but Alaska has a Republican majority that is persecuting her.

This is that same dogsqueeze as when President Bush fired the attorneys he was constitutionally able to do.

More Liberal BS.

You mean you didn't understand what was done.

S'okay.

And you might want to hang a little more than a few posts before you start calling people names. THEN you can decide who deserves to be told they're losers.

Like the avatar, btw... great show.

You mean you didn't understand what was done.

S'okay.

And you might want to hang a little more than a few posts before you start calling people names. THEN you can decide who deserves to be told they're losers.

Like the avatar, btw... great show.

I understand completely what was done.

How's that investigation coming, by the way?

What's that? It did not amount to squat? That's what I thought.

Oh.....the show will be on demand on the 13th on Showtime's website.

Last edited:
But that's not so bad. Just ask Scooter. Tell me what the "reasoning" is on the right that they raised such hell and emphasized how disgraceful it is to commit perjury, but for the most part the right wing echo chamber went silent when Bush pardoned Libby for the same offense.

But that's not so bad. Just ask Scooter. Tell me what the "reasoning" is on the right that they raised such hell and emphasized how disgraceful it is to commit perjury, but for the most part the right wing echo chamber went silent when Bush pardoned Libby for the same offense.

Libby will get a full pardon when Bush is on his way out the door.

Forum List

Back