Rumor: DavidS to be tried for Treason

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
No evidence of it but I hear it is a rumor.

Now remember when you move this thread to an appropriate forum make sure you move his entitled {Rumor: Palin to be Impeached} as well.

No evidence of it but I hear it is a rumor.

Now remember when you move this thread to an appropriate forum make sure you move his entitled {Rumor: Palin to be Impeached} as well.

I heard it from Miss Cleo.

miss-cleo.jpg

It must be true. :lol:

.​

Last edited:
Comparing this character assassination to DavidS's posting of that AP article is a bit of stretch.

The fact is that Palin truly is possibly facing impeachment or censure.

So the difference is that DavidS posted a REAL fact while you, RGS, are just trying to kill the messenger because you don't like the message he delivered.

BIG DIFFERENCE, sport.

Comparing this character assassination to DavidS's posting of that AP article is a bit of stretch.

The fact is that Palin truly is possibly facing impeachment or censure.

So the difference is that DavidS posted a REAL fact while you, RGS, are just trying to kill the messenger because you don't like the message he delivered.

BIG DIFFERENCE, sport.
where did the report recomend any charge?

where did the report recomend any charge?

It wasn't the point of that committee to recommend a punishment, it was the duty of the committee to evalute the case to make their findings known to the legislature.

That article said that it was up to the legislature to decide what to do, based on that committee's findings.

What RGS and you seem to be objecting to is the fact that this unhappy news for Palin was brought before our attention.

Doesn't this belong in the flame zone or pure crap section?

I guess it's not fair to post the current news on the McCain Palin ticket, especially when that news shows that Palin abused her power as Gov!

Doesn't this belong in the flame zone or pure crap section?

Unfortunately, the Pure Crap section is gone. :(

It was a good section. A section that gave more than it took. A section that, when thing were in the toilet, always had that sh*t-eating grin on it's face. A section that, in the cesspool of life, was always flush with generosity and kindness. We miss you, Pure Crap section. :sad:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/60388-pure-crap-forum.html#post825719

.​

It wasn't the point of that committee to recommend a punishment, it was the duty of the committee to evalute the case to make their findings known to the legislature.

That article said that it was up to the legislature to decide what to do, based on that committee's findings.

What RGS and you seem to be objecting to is the fact that this unhappy news for Palin was brought before our attention.
go read the report, the powers were quite broad
to recomend any action to be taken
yet, the only actions recomended were to change the laws to make it more open whats happening when a complaint against a trooper is filed

Forum List

Back