Rulles...Rules...Rules...

Bullypulpit said:
Oh goodness me! Have you so quickly forgotten? The rules the Republican leadership in Congress seek to change are <i><b>THE VERY SAME RULES</b></i> they used so masterfully when they were the minority party in Congress.

And to think, it only took them 10 years to sink to the same level of corruption that the Democrats took 40 years to reach. Actually, I think, at this point anyways, they've surpassed the corruption of the Democrats at the apex of their majority rule in Congress.

Oh, and in case you haven't noticed the Republican leadership seems to want to skip the debate over judicial nominees, or any other issue for that matter, and go straight to the rubber-stamp

Debate ? Listening to Ted Kennedy's drunken rants or Robert Byrd talk about his dog for hours seems like such a great use of Senate time (sarcasm). The Dems are scared shitless that the Republicans could actually get a black woman in as a federal appeals judge . They are experts at playing the American public and realize that the public doesn't pay enough attention to know why they are whining so much , all they hear is minority and filibuster . If the Republicans can get Janis Rogers Brown and Priscilla Owen , two conservative black women , into the federal appeals court . . .the Dems will lose their race card forever. . . that scares them to death . They depend on ignorant and uneducated minorities and union members to keep them in business , what happens when those same people see that some of the most influencial political positions are now occupied by not only black women but intelligent , REPUBLICAN black women placed by Republicans and fought by Democrats. In contrast to the incredibly stupid Carol Mossely Brown or Sheila Jackson Lee that the Dems have produced .
Please Bully , let's quit pretending that the dems care or even have a clue about what the Constitution says or means , they are only there for the power , plain and simple . :laugh:

Forum List

Back