Rules

I have continuously kept the moderators off your ass when you were acting like a complete jackass, starting thread after thread over your perceived injustices and your stupid little obvious implicating comments.

So when you come fucking crying about exceptions and perceived favoritism, let's start with the favoritism YOU have received from ME.

Oh, that's just gonna Feed the Paranoia of Some here... :lol:

:)

peace...

Should feed yours. You're on your own.:eusa_eh:

Mornin' Gunny!... How's the Lonestar State this Fine Morning?

dallas-cowboys-cheerleader.jpg

^If she's there... Then it's Perfect.

peace...

I have continuously kept the moderators off your ass when you were acting like a complete jackass, starting thread after thread over your perceived injustices and your stupid little obvious implicating comments.

So when you come fucking crying about exceptions and perceived favoritism, let's start with the favoritism YOU have received from ME.

peace...

Actually, every word of it's true. You really shouldn't stick your nose anywhere other than up your own ass...

How is it that I Re-Attracted your Attention, Dis?...

Is there a Link to this thing?...

peace...

peace...

Should feed yours. You're on your own.:eusa_eh:
Who gives a fuck what you think?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

peace...

Actually, every word of it's true. You really shouldn't stick your nose anywhere other than up your own ass...

Damn. Can't rep you twice for the same post. Too bad.:lol:

peace...

Damn. Can't rep you twice for the same post. Too bad.:lol:

That's ok.. I slapped him around elsewhere, too...

For instance, *I* think this one's rather rep worthy, myself.. http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/98106-this-thread-is-dead.html#post1813340

Last edited by a moderator:
I've 'Sunset Wheat' by some German sounding purveyor. No one that I know, from the snobs in ale to those snobs in anti-snobs willing to drink swill, don't love it.

So, can I get you 'men' to get the females talking to me again?

Why would you need the "men" to do anything? We don't need no stinking men!

Here, have one on me! :beer:

Oh really ....:eusa_snooty:

LOL! Some men don't stink, well most of the time. ;)

Forum List

Back