Rules on flooding

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I just went thru the rules stickies and I couldn't find any rule on flooding. Granted I am on my first coffee so forgive me if I missed one.

No big smurf and no rush. Just curious.

Thanks in advance.

yours,
td

What's flooding?

Edit: Ah, I think I see what you're asking about. Posting lots of new threads in quick succession and shoving other discussions off the main page?

Last edited:
What's flooding?

Edit: Ah, I think I see what you're asking about. Posting lots of new threads in quick succession and shoving other discussions off the main page?

Yes. And its a tactic. For me I hate to use it and refuse to use it, because to me it's a mark of failure in debate.
But others do and sometimes quite successfully depending on the forum.

The other one that you will witness is the "lib post from 2000 posts ago" that all of a sudden appears on the front page.

You can't do jack shit about that except to make sure it falls off the page. Basically Hannity 101. and lessons by who.

It's sad but thats what happens.

What's flooding?

oooooooooooh and on the fly here you will love these guys.

article-2189314-148ACBB9000005DC-358_634x413.jpg

Go here. Israel rocks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ettle-new-surroundings-born-Tel-Aviv-zoo.html

Last edited:
I just went thru the rules stickies and I couldn't find any rule on flooding. Granted I am on my first coffee so forgive me if I missed one.

No big smurf and no rush. Just curious.

Thanks in advance.

yours,
td

...and...if you need a boat....I Noah guy.

So very sorry....couldn't resist.

What's flooding?

Yes. And its a tactic. For me I hate to use it and refuse to use it, because to me it's a mark of failure in debate.
But others do and sometimes quite successfully depending on the forum.

The other one that you will witness is the "lib post from 2000 posts ago" that all of a sudden appears on the front page.

You can't do jack shit about that except to make sure it falls off the page. Basically Hannity 101. and lessons by who.

It's sad but thats what happens.

Never really noticed...seems fairly irrelevant.

Can't you just bump it if it goes off the 1st page anyway?

Forum List

Back