Rules of DU!

no1tovote4

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2004
Colorado
Democratic Underground said:
WHO IS WELCOME ON DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND, AND WHO IS NOT

We welcome Democrats of all stripes, along with other progressives who will work with us to achieve our shared goals.

This is a "big tent" message board. We welcome a wide range of progressive opinion. You will likely encounter many points of view here that you disagree with.

We ban conservative disruptors who are opposed to the broad goals of this website. If you think overall that George W. Bush is doing a swell job, or if you wish to see Republicans win, or if you are generally supportive of conservative ideals, please do not register to post, as you will likely be banned.

If you have been banned from Democratic Underground, you are not permitted to log on again using a different username. Previously banned members will be immediately banned, regardless of behavior.

People who repeatedly and willfully break the rules, or who generally engage in rude, antisocial behavior, will be banned. It doesn't matter if you are a progressive or a long-term member of this board.[/i]

Did you see how they tried to make themselves appear as Liberal with viewpoints as they are in politics? They mention banned as much as I would with my 3 year old! It is interesting just reading their rules of their "forum".

musicman said:
"Big Tent" message board. "Wide range of opinion". LMAO!

DU runs the gamut of political thought from A to B.

And you better be careful how you pronounce the B.

Yep, "a wide range of progressive opinion". Sure. You can be pro choice or pro abortion. You can hate President Bush or loathe President Bush. Wiiiiiide range.

Forum List

Back