Rules for Conservatives, ignore the radical left

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
Let's get the word out about the healhcare bill, and stop bumping the threads that apply the Rules for Radicals

The left wants our eye off the ball, by demeaning Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck. They are the target at this time, because they are indeed 2 of the most powerful voices out there.

The two alinsky rules that the left employs the most often is

RULE 5: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

And

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

Palin and Beck just happen to resinate with everyday Americans because we actually think much of the same way. We are not on in the public eye, and there are times we may not agree with a few things. But overall, they speak our language and they give us the courage to speak our minds and do what is right, not just sit back and allow the left to destroy our country.

The left believes they no longer need to go after Limbaugh for some weird reason. Do they think they have froze his voice, personalized him, and polarized him? Sure they do

I am not a "fan" of Palin, but I agree with her on most the issues, I understand why she resigned. Imagine what that was doing to her family.

Now lets read the monstrosity that congress has created, which by the way is a anti American monster created from years of the lefties screaming and whining. Take responsibility libs, as well as those on the right that gave in because they allowed themselves to be beaten down and blackmailed, by the tactics of the left

Health Care Bill Index « Alamo City Pundit

The left wants our eye off the ball, by demeaning Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck. They are the target at this time, because they are indeed 2 of the most powerful voices out there.

The talent on loan from God would say these two are not the only powerful voices out there.:lol:

Our most potent weapon is freedom of speech. The left wants to silence us

Our most potent weapon is freedom of speech. The left wants to silence us

I agree with you on ignoring their attacks, unless it's on issues. On the other hand, I'm very happy that so many conservatives and independents are using many of the Alinsky rules to fight the left. They work at winning, though it would be nice if it weren't that way, but it is.

A new term. "You have been "Palinized." the attacks on Palin were unwarranted and unprecedented. Now she's "behind the scenes. And the whole world watches.

A new term. "You have been "Palinized." the attacks on Palin were unwarranted and unprecedented. Now she's "behind the scenes. And the whole world watches.

Palin has be alinskyized AKA obamanized by the rules that the radical left uses

But I think she did the right thing, she got out of the way, and watch the left target a new conservative,for the sake of fun, they have little or no patience, their lack of focus, is evident in their attack posts

RULE 7: "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag." Don't become old news. (Even radical activists get bored. So to keep them excited and involved, organizers are constantly coming up with new tactics.)

And they whine incessantly when they discover they've been "out organized" by the right,, especially Palin. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ROFL... Now the delicious thing about this wonderful thread is the total absence of any Anti-American representation.

Where are the in-house Leftists? Why aren't they in here denying that Alinsky has anything to do with the Hussein regimes methods and practices?

Now my thinking is that as the specifics come to light the Left is found retreating from that light; but for good reason... IT BURNS.

Those who've been around long enough know that the subversion of America never stops... where the Left fails, their attacks simply vaporize... the media simply stops talking about it... it is as IF it never happened. And where such DOES manage to come to topic, the Left just pretends that it's much to do about nothing; that the Left didn't fail... that it was merely a disagreement in terms of specifics and that 'THE COUNTRY JUST WASN'T READY FOR IT... (wait for it...... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. )

YET!

Last edited:
Nope the tactics are the same only the target ever changes. Silence the opposition, act quickly before he has time to react, if you have no logical rebuttal to an argument get personal. Hell Ole Saul didn't even invent that crap. It's pretty much just Maechiavelli's 'The Prince' regurgitated and simplified so idiots can understand it.

Nope the tactics are the same only the target ever changes. Silence the opposition, act quickly before he has time to react, if you have no logical rebuttal to an argument get personal. Hell Ole Saul didn't even invent that crap. It's pretty much just Maechiavelli's 'The Prince' regurgitated and simplified so idiots can understand it.

The definition of obamatronyism

We are noticing the economy is ever so slightly beginning to get traction. Remember in a recession that jobs are the last things to come back, and that should be happening in growing numbers by early summer next year. We can thank the neo-con Pubs for the recession, and the moderate and conservative democrats and moderate pubs for the recovery.

Bush, Cheney, Rush, Sean, Glenn etc have destroyed the post-Reagan party. They all have to leave the Party along with their supporters, and we have already begun in many communities across the nation fashioning the new Party. We will be able to compete by 2016.

Don't get downhearted, fellow pubs. Politics in America run in cycles and we will have to let this cycle finish. But always remember that we shot ourselves in the foot, and then only then did the Dems stomp on it. Get the revolversout of the neo-con/neo-econ fools' hands.

Nonsense jake we are noticing that the left is trying to do by propaganda what they have been unable to manage through excessive government intervention.

All the liberals preach the same sermon... Ever notice how they all pretty much say the same thing word for word? You would think the story line would change a bit from person to person but they don't. All the sheep have the same sound... If you don't agree with them or call them out on it, most often they attack you personally because they can't accept the truth. Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly and Beck are their favorite targets because the squeeky wheel always gets the grease. I'm going to enjoy seeing many of the Democrats leave after the 2010 elections and even more in the 2012 election. I do believe that reasonable people have had enough. They may laugh and toss their expressions of hate towards Fox News but soon we will be the ones having the last laugh.

Yup, you Cons just keep hanging your hats and hopes on Palin, Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh, etc.

It's worked so well so far...

:lol:

REid behind in Polls in Nevada for the first time in forever, Dodd behind in Conneticut Mr. switch behind double digits in Pennsylvania, but you go right on whistling past the grave yard and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the back to the political never never land in which you belong.

We are noticing the economy is ever so slightly beginning to get traction. Remember in a recession that jobs are the last things to come back, and that should be happening in growing numbers by early summer next year. We can thank the neo-con Pubs for the recession, and the moderate and conservative democrats and moderate pubs for the recovery. ...

DAMN! We may be looking at the idiot that topples Chris as the least able intellect on this board.

That is about the most ignorant thing I've read since the last post in which Chris spewed some absurd 'gun-grabber' nonsense.

Last edited:
I'll tell you guys something, I am so sick of the lefts tactics and their causing us to focus on their little attack modes. We do not need to defend Sarah Palin nor Glenn Beck from the likes of idiot tools of the poltitical left. They, (Palin and Beck and others) have come to expect the media to bid for the alynskyites. The left has become nothing more than tools of anti American rhetoric and bottom feeders

Find an OP that is in pure attack mode, copy the rule they have used to take our eye off the real issues

The real issues are the healthcare bill and government wanting to disrupt and control my and your life

I have better things to do with my time than argue with morons who have not an honest bone in their body

Yup, you Cons just keep hanging your hats and hopes on Palin, Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh, etc.

It's worked so well so far...

:lol:
Yes it has...the junior class of Dems in congress sounded more like conservatives than the Repubs did; they showed that it works when it's tried. For Rs to win they'll have to show they have conservative credentials, without which there's no reason to vote for them; what for - to get Dem light?

Forum List

Back