Rules are Rules... I am Certain the Liberals who...

Once again with feeling, please. The "it's not a choice" idea is simply a prejudice of yours that doesn't have any facts to back it up. It doesn't effect my hetero marriage one iota and I don't see why you and others don't just mind your own business. Should we start peering in YOUR bedroom to make sure you haven't shacked up with some sheep?

"If" you are homosexual, can you have sex with the opposite sex? If you are homosexual, can you choose to 'make a baby' with the opposite sex? If you are attracted to your sex, can you choose to marry the opposite sex and live in a married state for decades?
Sorry, that seems like "choice" to me.

Do you choose who you are attracted to? Did you choose to be straight?

Careful now...apparently there's a few in this thread who can't grasp the concept of Choice in Actions as opposed to having No Choice in Feelings or Attractions.

If you were to say that you Choose to eat a peanut butter sandwich even tho you hate peanut butter...they will say "AHA! Your hatred of peanut butter was a Choice after all! Gotcha!"

no one has suggested that necrophilia was natural. moron.

are animals who exhibit homosexual behavior doing so because they CHOOSE to or does it come naturally to them? simple question. quit tap dancing.

Necrophilia happens... So is that sexual act a choice or not?

:)

peace...

when you want to talk about the topic at hand, we'll do so. No one has claimed that necrophilia was natural by anyone's definition. YOu are the one wsho claimed that heterosexuality was "natural" and that homosexual behavior required chosing and the exercise of free will. I asked you if animals who routinely exhibit homosexual behavior made that same choice and exercised free will and you cannot answer, chosing instead to deflect with bullshit posts about necrophilia. You made an assertion about homosexuality and free will but cannot back it up... when you can... post some more, but PUHLEEZE don't bore me with more of this deflection and tap dancing.

So someone Chooses to Fuck Dead Humans and Animals, but there is ZERO Choice in Defying one's Design and Equipment when Coupling with the Same Sex?...

peace...

1. YOUR opinion as to choice. Anyone who knows anyone gay KNOWS that they couldn't be attracted to anyone of the same sex if they wanted to.

2. Whatever your own discomfort, and for whatever reason your prejudice exists, isn't anyone's problem but your own... same as some racist not wanting to be in the same barracks as someone black isn't anyone else's problem. In other words.... cope.

3. Your personal prejudice isn't a basis for anyone else to discriminate.

4. Being insubordinate is not the same as being gay... terrible analogy.. though i'm sure it suited the propaganda purpose somehow.

Blacks and Whites can ProCreate... It's Natural... And NOT Analagous to Chosen Sexual Deviations.

Why Homosexuals do what they do is Based in Choice, even it Bad Wiring is the Source...

They still have Choice.

It shouldn't be a Crime, but it also does NOT Deserve a False Equality in some Settings.

Marriage is one of them.

peace...
So is it a fault of genes or something they choose? It can't be both.

And you don't get discharged for gay sex you get discharged simply for being gay (which isn't a choice).

It Certainly can and probably IS both...

Choice?... Yep.

Bad Wiring Causing them to Defy their Natural Design and Equipment?... Yep.

Neither is a Justitification for Artificially making that Deviation Equal to what Creates us in Law via Marriage, nor is it a Reason to Criminalize the Act.

Next.

peace...

"If" you are homosexual, can you have sex with the opposite sex? If you are homosexual, can you choose to 'make a baby' with the opposite sex? If you are attracted to your sex, can you choose to marry the opposite sex and live in a married state for decades?
Sorry, that seems like "choice" to me.

Do you choose who you are attracted to? Did you choose to be straight?

Careful now...apparently there's a few in this thread who can't grasp the concept of Choice in Actions as opposed to having No Choice in Feelings or Attractions.

If you were to say that you Choose to eat a peanut butter sandwich even tho you hate peanut butter...they will say "AHA! Your hatred of peanut butter was a Choice after all! Gotcha!"

Bodey is Referring to Bad Wiring...

There are also simply Perverted Fuckers who Choose to do MANY things.

As for those who ask, "Who would Choose to be Gay?" as if that Ends the Debate...

Who would Choose to Fuck their Sibling?...

Who would Choose to Fuck a Dog?...

Who would Choose to Fuck the Dead?...

Yet it Happens... The Fact that a Minority of our Species do things doesn't Validate it's Existence.

peace...

I wonder if the CiC will beg him to Return once he Forces the Miltary to Reverse it's DADT Policy?...

peace...

So he got discharged because he was black? Japanese? Jewish? Oh wait...gay, because he is gay...

That makes it all better then.

Race and Chosen Sexual Deviation are NOT Analagous... Try again.

peace...

Mal, you're a conservative, right? A Republican? I assume you are both.

Mal - do you have any idea what something like this does for the image of conservatism and for the Republican Party?

I don't think you do.

Necrophilia happens... So is that sexual act a choice or not?

peace...

when you want to talk about the topic at hand, we'll do so. No one has claimed that necrophilia was natural by anyone's definition. YOu are the one wsho claimed that heterosexuality was "natural" and that homosexual behavior required chosing and the exercise of free will. I asked you if animals who routinely exhibit homosexual behavior made that same choice and exercised free will and you cannot answer, chosing instead to deflect with bullshit posts about necrophilia. You made an assertion about homosexuality and free will but cannot back it up... when you can... post some more, but PUHLEEZE don't bore me with more of this deflection and tap dancing.

So someone Chooses to Fuck Dead Humans and Animals, but there is ZERO Choice in Defying one's Design and Equipment when Coupling with the Same Sex?...

peace...

once again....by your own statements, you claim that homosexuality is a choice and that it does not occur naturally. I asked you to explain why, if animals can naturally be homosexual, why cannot humans? You point out that some humans CHOSE to fuck corpses. To which I reply, SO WHAT? Quit deflecting. If you are asking me whether or not it is POSSIBLE for some human to be naturally attracted to the opposite sex and yet still CHOSE to have sexual relations with someone of the same sex, I would reply, I suppose so. We all have free will and can chose to do things that are against our natural yearnings or even against our own best interests. But the mere fact that it is possible that some people may CHOSE to have sex with their own gender does not negate the fact that, in nature, and in HUMAN nature, homosexual attraction is a natural occurence. It happens in the absence of choice and without the exercise of any free will. People don't DECIDE to be gay, they simply ARE.

once again....by your own statements, you claim that homosexuality is a choice and that it does not occur naturally..

Nope...

Try again.

peace...

so... you are saying that american citizens who naturally are attracted to their own gender are not capable of putting their lives on the line for their country?

what happened to your "homosexuality is a choice made by one's own free will" argument?

or are you just not willing to admit when your own prejudices get in the way of rational thought?

once again....by your own statements, you claim that homosexuality is a choice and that it does not occur naturally..

Nope...

Try again.

peace...

so... you are saying that american citizens who naturally are attracted to their own gender are not capable of putting their lives on the line for their country?

what happened to your "homosexuality is a choice made by one's own free will" argument?

or are you just not willing to admit when your own prejudices get in the way of rational thought?

Homosexuals Currently Serve...

And nobody Knows if they are Showering with one or Bunking with one...

Because they can't Announce it or be the Exhibitionists that they are about it.

If they want to Serve, they can put their Parading on the Back Burner while they do it...

Keep their Sexual Preferences in their Private Lives.

You give up a LOT when you Join... Including your Rights.

Don't Join if you don't like the Military's Rules... Or Follow them if you do.

The same goes for the Church.

If a Faith doesn't Embrace Homosexuality, don't Join it.

Stop Trying to Force your Sexually Deviant Choices on others...

Especially Children.

Stay the FUCK out of the Schools.

When they are 18 and out of the Setting where Minors are, go for it.

Until then, stay away.

peace...

Forum List

Back