Rule of Law Vetoed by President Obama

Mar 5, 2009
There are no headlines or pontificating pundits, but the real news that has become crystal clear to any but the most delusional and distracted Americans is that President Obama has no commitment to applying the rule of law where it counts. Certainly, not applying it to the large number of rich and powerful people that have violated our Constitution and plunged the nation into economic disaster.

Please read the rest of my article at:

Did you post a similiar "rule of law" thesis regarding the 30 million people who broke the law entering this country illegally? I'd like to read it also....waiting.

"official documents from the Bush administration totally support the view that the US tortured prisoners in violation of international and domestic laws. "

No they don't. I think that going back and trying to hold people criminally liable for engaging in "torture" for the described activities would be like if US Prosecutors in 1977 would've gone after people who'd participated in applying the death penalty before the Supreme Court declared it to be "cruel and unusual punishment" in 1976. Like the terminology "cruel and unusual punishment," there are differences in opinion as to what the term refers to.

And, frankly, I'm one who thinks it really diminishes the significance of the word "torture" to call stuff like waterboarding "torture." I mean, you could define anything that makes someone uncomfortable as "torture" if you want to. But, to me, when you look at what "torture" has been over the history of mankind, it's kind of ridiculous to call things like waterboarding and sleep deprivation "torture."

Personally, I take it as a good side that Obama is being savaged by the fringes on both the right and left. He must be doing something right!

"official documents from the Bush administration totally support the view that the US tortured prisoners in violation of international and domestic laws. "

No they don't. I think that going back and trying to hold people criminally liable for engaging in "torture" for the described activities would be like if US Prosecutors in 1977 would've gone after people who'd participated in applying the death penalty before the Supreme Court declared it to be "cruel and unusual punishment" in 1976. Like the terminology "cruel and unusual punishment," there are differences in opinion as to what the term refers to.

And, frankly, I'm one who thinks it really diminishes the significance of the word "torture" to call stuff like waterboarding "torture." I mean, you could define anything that makes someone uncomfortable as "torture" if you want to. But, to me, when you look at what "torture" has been over the history of mankind, it's kind of ridiculous to call things like waterboarding and sleep deprivation "torture."

if you want to torture someone .....just show them a picture of Nancy Pelosi......they will beg to be Boarded......

Hi Status:

There are no headlines or pontificating pundits, but the real news that has become crystal clear to any but the most delusional and distracted Americans is that President Obama has no commitment to applying the rule of law where it counts. Certainly, not applying it to the large number of rich and powerful people that have violated our Constitution and plunged the nation into economic disaster.

Senor Obama is even a bigger LIAR than Senor Bushie, which is very easy to validate by simply looking at his position on 20 to 30 MILLION Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals allowed to run around loose EVERYWHERE 'and' DISPLACE real U.S. workers/consumers from identities and JOBS.

NYTimes.com Story

Obama to Push Immigration Bill as One Priority

By JULIA PRESTON
Published: April 8, 2009

While acknowledging that the recession makes the political battle more difficult, President Obama plans to begin addressing the country’s immigration system this year, including looking for a path for illegal immigrants to become legal, a senior administration official said on Wednesday.

Mr. Obama will frame the new effort — likely to rouse passions on all sides of the highly divisive issue — as “policy reform that controls immigration and makes it an orderly system,” said the official, Cecilia Muñoz, deputy assistant to the president and director of intergovernmental affairs in the White House.

Mr. Obama plans to speak publicly about the issue in May, administration officials said, and over the summer he will convene working groups, including lawmakers from both parties and a range of immigration groups, to begin discussing possible legislation for as early as this fall.
First of all, Senor Obama is an Illegal Alien Foreign National . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v07tPpQE6w0"]Obama Is An Illegal Alien[/ame]

. . . and he is supposed to be ENFORCING the perfectly good laws already passed by Congress in the "Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986" (Wiki). Assisting an Illegal Alien Foreign National to obtain legal status is a FELONY punishable by a minimum of five years, according to the 1986 Immigration Reform Laws ALREADY ON THE BOOKS. We have been through ALL of this Comprehensive Amnesty Stupidity before ‘and’ the deal included NO MORE AMNESTY for anyone coming here in the middle of the night beyond January 1, 1982 ‘and’ they had to reside here continuously!!!!

If Senor Obama had ANY intention of obeying the “Rule of Law,” and ‘enforcing’ the Rule of Law, then he would not be campaigning to make Illegal Aliens ‘legal’ in direct violation of the RULE OF LAW. Nobody in Washington D.C. is protecting JOBS of real law-abiding U.S. Citizens, which is one of the real causes of the current Financial/Mortgage/Foreclosure/Credit Crisis in the first place. One Illegal Alien Foreign National ‘displaces’ one American from his JOB, so that American then goes out and must ‘displace’ another American from HIS JOB and the ‘worker displacement cycle’ continues unabated throughout the local job market. Now imagine the ‘displacement’ process when you allow millions and millions and millions of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals to invade this once-great country ‘and’ all of your customers get ‘displaced’ from the local Consumer Base! That “LAWLESSNESS” leads to more and more Americans going into the unemployment line ‘and’ into foreclosure on their home loans ‘and’ credit card loans ‘and’ student loans and that does not even begin to address all of the OUTSOURCING of jobs overseas ‘and’ 23 Guest Worker Programs that are completely out of control.

Obama is not only ignoring the Rule of Law, but he is actively ‘subverting’ the Rule of Law every damned day, which is the reason the U.S. Economy will definitely IMPLODE under his emerging Fascist State.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjWbZKA4ZK0[/ame]

“Fixing the immigration system” is the silly MYTH being sold by the Open Borders Lobby, when the answer has always been to ENFORCE THE RULE OF LAW. Unscrupulous U.S. EMPLOYERS are being allowed to ‘hire’ from the cheap 20-Milllion-Man Illegal Alien Labor Pool to undercut the competition, which means lawful contractors are being driven out of business. Senor Obama is working every day to bring in every Foreign National possible to ‘displace’ law-abiding U.S. Citizens from JOBS, because he is destroying the American Consumer Base (Obama Deception); which sees unemployment, bankruptcies and foreclosures going UP for Americans and house prices going DOWN. The banks are caught holding the bad paper bag, because the U.S. Govt is doing NOTHING to protect the JOBS of their mortgagees ‘and’ the insurance companies like AIG also got caught by insuring those now bad mortgages in a problem that was created by our do-nothing Congress and out-of-control Bushie/Obama Administrations in the first place.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Status:

Senor Obama is even a bigger LIAR than Senor Bushie, which is very easy to validate by simply looking at his position on 20 to 30 MILLION Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals allowed to run around loose EVERYWHERE 'and' DISPLACE real U.S. workers/consumers from identities and JOBS.

NYTimes.com Story

Obama to Push Immigration Bill as One Priority

By JULIA PRESTON
Published: April 8, 2009

While acknowledging that the recession makes the political battle more difficult, President Obama plans to begin addressing the country’s immigration system this year, including looking for a path for illegal immigrants to become legal, a senior administration official said on Wednesday.

Mr. Obama will frame the new effort — likely to rouse passions on all sides of the highly divisive issue — as “policy reform that controls immigration and makes it an orderly system,” said the official, Cecilia Muñoz, deputy assistant to the president and director of intergovernmental affairs in the White House.

Mr. Obama plans to speak publicly about the issue in May, administration officials said, and over the summer he will convene working groups, including lawmakers from both parties and a range of immigration groups, to begin discussing possible legislation for as early as this fall.
First of all, Senor Obama is an Illegal Alien Foreign National . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v07tPpQE6w0"]Obama Is An Illegal Alien[/ame]

. . . and he is supposed to be ENFORCING the perfectly good laws already passed by Congress in the "Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986" (Wiki). Assisting an Illegal Alien Foreign National to obtain legal status is a FELONY punishable by a minimum of five years, according to the 1986 Immigration Reform Laws ALREADY ON THE BOOKS. We have been through ALL of this Comprehensive Amnesty Stupidity before ‘and’ the deal included NO MORE AMNESTY for anyone coming here in the middle of the night beyond January 1, 1982 ‘and’ they had to reside here continuously!!!!

If Senor Obama had ANY intention of obeying the “Rule of Law,” and ‘enforcing’ the Rule of Law, then he would not be campaigning to make Illegal Aliens ‘legal’ in direct violation of the RULE OF LAW. Nobody in Washington D.C. is protecting JOBS of real law-abiding U.S. Citizens, which is one of the real causes of the current Financial/Mortgage/Foreclosure/Credit Crisis in the first place. One Illegal Alien Foreign National ‘displaces’ one American from his JOB, so that American then goes out and must ‘displace’ another American from HIS JOB and the ‘worker displacement cycle’ continues unabated throughout the local job market. Now imagine the ‘displacement’ process when you allow millions and millions and millions of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals to invade this once-great country ‘and’ all of your customers get ‘displaced’ from the local Consumer Base! That “LAWLESSNESS” leads to more and more Americans going into the unemployment line ‘and’ into foreclosure on their home loans ‘and’ credit card loans ‘and’ student loans and that does not even begin to address all of the OUTSOURCING of jobs overseas ‘and’ 23 Guest Worker Programs that are completely out of control.

Obama is not only ignoring the Rule of Law, but he is actively ‘subverting’ the Rule of Law every damned day, which is the reason the U.S. Economy will definitely IMPLODE under his emerging Fascist State.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjWbZKA4ZK0[/ame]

“Fixing the immigration system” is the silly MYTH being sold by the Open Borders Lobby, when the answer has always been to ENFORCE THE RULE OF LAW. Unscrupulous U.S. EMPLOYERS are being allowed to ‘hire’ from the cheap 20-Milllion-Man Illegal Alien Labor Pool to undercut the competition, which means lawful contractors are being driven out of business. Senor Obama is working every day to bring in every Foreign National possible to ‘displace’ law-abiding U.S. Citizens from JOBS, because he is destroying the American Consumer Base (Obama Deception); which sees unemployment, bankruptcies and foreclosures going UP for Americans and house prices going DOWN. The banks are caught holding the bad paper bag, because the U.S. Govt is doing NOTHING to protect the JOBS of their mortgagees ‘and’ the insurance companies like AIG also got caught by insuring those now bad mortgages in a problem that was created by our do-nothing Congress and out-of-control Bushie/Obama Administrations in the first place.

GL,

Terral

great stuff as always Terral.:clap2:as we both know,every president that gets into office is always worse than the previous one.They always make sure and get one who is more evil and corrupt than the previous one.

Hi 9/11 Inside Job:

great stuff as always Terral.:clap2:as we both know,every president that gets into office is always worse than the previous one.They always make sure and get one who is more evil and corrupt than the previous one.

China/Nazi Germany Are NWO Blueprints For The USA

Obama's New World Order Is The New Reality!!!

Mass Graves Are Ready!!!

Swine Flu Could Be The NWO Pandemic Tool!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R11IoIXc8WI&NR=1"]Proof of the NWO in under 11 minutes[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaztexKNf_o&NR=1"]HomelLand Security Plans to Kill USA Citizens![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huRD886GY8A&NR=1]Stan Jones On The Coming CanAmeriMexico Fascist State![/ame]

Senor Obama is another New World Order Puppet like Gordon Brown and Senor Bush . . . and all of you have been warned . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi 9/11 Inside Job:

China/Nazi Germany Are NWO Blueprints For The USA

Obama's New World Order Is The New Reality!!!

Mass Graves Are Ready!!!

Swine Flu Could Be The NWO Pandemic Tool!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R11IoIXc8WI&NR=1"]Proof of the NWO in under 11 minutes[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaztexKNf_o&NR=1"]HomelLand Security Plans to Kill USA Citizens![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huRD886GY8A&NR=1]Stan Jones On The Coming CanAmeriMexico Fascist State![/ame]

Senor Obama is another New World Order Puppet like Gordon Brown and Senor Bush . . . and all of you have been warned . . .

GL,

Terral

there sure are a lot of fools here in denial about all this and their going to pay in the end when they come and break into their homes and take them off to a concentration camp.I myself am already armed and ready for when that moment comes.they'll have to kill me first before I ever allow them to break into my house.at first when a friend was telling me about how he heard on the radio that they were training new police recruits that our founding fathers were terrorists and so are the american people,I thought he was just paranoid and did not take him seriously at all,but then when a guy at a concerened citizens meeting i went to stood up and told the audience there that he has a friend who is a sargent in the police force and said the same thing,THEN I took it serious once i heard it from someone else.its going to be up to the people in the police dept to take a stand or its going to happen.

The extreme left who believe that Obama was their mesiah are now turning on him. Rock on.

MOVE ON DOT.ORG IS NOT MOVING ON. :clap2:

Last edited:
I hoe that wasnt a comment meant for me or terral,WE unlike these loyal Bush/Obama dupes,realise there is no difference between the two parties and neither represent the people and we always knew from the beginning,that with either Obama or mCcain in office,things would contiune to degenerate.

Last edited:
Hi Maple:

The extreme left who believe that Obama was their mesiah are now turning on him. Rock on.

I think you are taking this good news exactly the 'wrong' way. The Obama Drug is going to eventually wear off 'and' We The People are going to wake up and realize that their 'messiah' is in realty A MONSTER. The problem is that his New World Order Puppeteers are running a series of 'conquest or consent' (Paul Warburg) scenarios 'and' the 'consent' avenue is not the road being taken. This is the reason that my Inside-Job Bad Guy Terrorist Model 'can' predict 'what' these Inside-Job Bad Guys will do (nuke out west), but the 'when' component continues to be up in the air; because these 'consent' offerings remain very much on the table.

Remember always that the same people who hijacked our Federal Gov't by murdering JFK 'and' the same bad guys who planned and carried out the 9/11 Inside-job Attacks are the same people orchestrating the current U.S./Global Economic Implosion (my thread) 'and' the whole lot of them are COWARDS doing their bidding under the cover of darkness like scared rabbits. These bad guys want desperately for We The People to 'consent' and to become We The Sheeple without any fight, which is the primary reason they did not follow through with this NWO stupidity back in the 1970's 'and' the reason they stammer around like frightened babies needing their mommy down to this very day.

The Alex Jones' of the world scare the pants off of these bad guys, because we are supposed to roll over and play dead like good Nazi's preparing to become the next superrace. One of the reasons that I feel very confident that the New World Order Puppeteers will make their move in 2009 is because Obama cannot possibly keep this U.S. Economic Train from going off the tracks and the Obama Messiah Drug is wearing off very fast. Just watch this guy very closely to realize there is not much going on between those ears, because he is reading a script and someone else is tugging on his strings.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHIFtoJZuf8"]The NWO Is A Lot Of ShowBizzzzz . . .[/ame]

The Obama Deception (my thread) mirrors Hitler's Deception, because the sons of the same 'money manipulators' (Chapter 3) are the Puppeteers . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

I applaud that as well. I'd have been disappointed that Obama if kowtowing to the extreme left like many conservatives claimed he would.

Forum List

Back