Rule Clarification Please

24 more views while I slept. Good job DF!~
Why the attaboy for Furby?! :dunno:

Obviously, 23 of those views were MDK's!
he was nice enough to share it for me : )
I get that, but can you imagine the demographic breakdown of those he shared it with? We're talking about members of his DB here, right?!
i imagine theyre the dont like hip hop type, but thats not the kind of music i make its simply the meme assigned to me by the meme creators r-us at USMB and who am I to argue with alternate realities?

Now, I do RAP - mind you, but thats when Im goofing and not my predominant genre.

The confusion regarding who I am actually benefits me in a few ways.

I hear what you're saying, G.T., and I think your attitude is commendable. :thup:

Just so there's no chance of misinterpretation among the resident homophobes, I meant the MDK comment as a compliment. I like that guy! Not that I personally put much stock in the sort of things he might like about you! :eusa_shifty:

You're a Generation Y guy and it shows in your music. That's not a good or bad thing in and of itself. It is what it is. I'm a Gen X-er (and a fellow musician, BTW), so my tastes were influenced accordingly. To each his own.

Apparently DorkFurry hasn't figured out that I can get him banned for insulting GT. Let me know if he does so I can report him.

Careful. He'll doc Joe Aepaio on you too.

No one safe ....

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NO, DorkFurry is terrified of me now because of a joke GT made. Furball actually put me on ignore so he wouldn't accidentally insult me. He doesn't realize that he can't insult GT now either, using Fuball logic. :lmao:

I hear what you're saying, G.T., and I think your attitude is commendable. :thup:

Just so there's no chance of misinterpretation among the resident homophobes, I meant the MDK comment as a compliment. I like that guy! Not that I personally put much stock in the sort of things he might like about you! :eusa_shifty:

You're a Generation Y guy and it shows in your music. That's not a good or bad thing in and of itself. It is what it is. I'm a Gen X-er (and a fellow musician, BTW), so my tastes were influenced accordingly. To each his own.
i believe im gen x according to 1981 birth

Gen·er·a·tion X
noun
the generation born after that of the baby boomers (roughly from the early 1960s to mid 1970s), often perceived to be disaffected and directionless.

Sorry, but I'm sure you'll agree that Google is authoritative on the matter.

If it'll make you happy though, we'll go ahead and call you a disaffected and directionless 'cusp child'...?

Last edited:
Gen·er·a·tion X
noun
the generation born after that of the baby boomers (roughly from the early 1960s to mid 1970s), often perceived to be disaffected and directionless.

If it'll make you happy though, we'll go ahead and call you a disaffected and directionless 'cusp child'...?
"Milennial" i might be

"Milennial" i might be
If memory serves, I believe the terms, "Millennials" and "Gen Y-ers", are interchangeable...?

What matters is that you're true to yourself. And you seem to have that covered. :thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Gen·er·a·tion X
noun

Hey, I may be disaffected, but I"m not directionless!

Interesting...I have a gen Y kid, and a gen Z kid.

Forum List

Back