Ruins previously thought to be Jewish Synagogue actually Muslim palace

the difference is that JEWS count while everyone else doesn't. Just ask jill.

and, the ultimate irony here is that even Jerusalem itself wasn't initially build by jews. But, good luck getting a jew like Jill to admit that.

Have any fake, bogus maps of Palestine without Jerusalem, stoner? LOL.

And of course through a bigots eyes all you can see is Jews, I expected you to ignore my last comment, it cuts right to your soul, Mouth69 (marc39) is pure bigot, a bigot may get a bit of history correct but to what end, the bits that are missed due to bigotry taints all that may be fact.

Instead of posting, you should be studying Middle East history. Maybe after several years, you might actually be qualified to debate me, fool.

And of course through a bigots eyes all you can see is Jews, I expected you to ignore my last comment, it cuts right to your soul, Mouth69 (marc39) is pure bigot, a bigot may get a bit of history correct but to what end, the bits that are missed due to bigotry taints all that may be fact.

Instead of posting, you should be studying Middle East history. Maybe after several years, you might actually be qualified to debate me, fool.

I am ready right now, we have yet to debate unless your idea of a debate is to not read my posts and in reply you state "the usa congress made jerusalem", "the usa congress made jerusalem", "the usa congress made jerusalem", "the usa congress made jerusalem",

Did I get that right, it was four times you said that, right.

I have now challenged mouth69 on four seperate points, to include our first exchange I have yet to see mouth69 debate.

I am ready right now, we have yet to debate unless your idea of a debate is to not read my posts and in reply you state "the usa congress made jerusalem", "the usa congress made jerusalem", "the usa congress made jerusalem", "the usa congress made jerusalem",

I have now challenged mouth69 on four seperate points, to include our first exchange I have yet to see mouth69 debate.

Now, you're just spamming.

No, what you just did is spam, what I did is point out we have never debated, we had an exchange, one where mouth69 ran his mouth and did not read what I posted, pointing this out wherever your bigoted mouth runeth amok is not spam.

And Jews built over the sites of those before them. And they on those before them all they way back to the Stone Age.

What difference does any of it make?

and, the ultimate irony here is that even Jerusalem itself wasn't initially build by jews. But, good luck getting a jew like Jill to admit that.

Jerusalem has been re-built by Jews after left to rot by Muslims. When the Ottoman Turks controlled Jerusalem, it was relegated to a repository for tax cheats.

When Jordan controlled Jerusalem, it fell into further disrepair.

Jerusalem means nothing to Muslims, as evidenced by their historical lack of respect for Jerusalem.

Jerusalem is mentioned 700 times in the Old Testament.
Jerusalem is mentioned zero times in the Quran.

facts are facts, little jew boy. go cry about primary source historic maps and other assorted validation of non-jews to someone else.

:thup:

And Jews built over the sites of those before them. And they on those before them all they way back to the Stone Age.

What difference does any of it make?

I stand by my sources, jew. I bet you can't respond without cutting and pasting from the jewish virtual library, jew boy.

:lol:

:rofl:

...says mr. "go to sleep". Hey jew! Maybe you shouldn't expect a double standard as often as you do.

I stand by my sources, jew. I bet you can't respond without cutting and pasting from the jewish virtual library, jew boy.

I am sad to say as far as mouth69 or marc39 is you are right, its too bad, Marc39 is not the type of defender of Jews we need, easily trounced, easily denounced, makes me wonder if mouth69 is not here just to make Jews look bad.

That said what is the point, what makes a nation, who is legit who is not.

I say Jews are legit, some jews are legit, not all, but that goes without saying to all mankind because despite what race or religion we are people are people and human nature does not change because of where you born and to who you are born, human nature is human nature despite upbringing and good schooling and regardless of education or poverty.

Human nature at its worst is horrible and human nature of the worst kind is found in all peoples of all nations of all corners of the world.

Jew or Arab, Druze or Kurd, Pollack, or Mexican, White man from the USA or a Negro from Africa, where ever you look you can find the worst of human nature.

I am sad to say as far as mouth69 or marc39 is you are right, its too bad, Marc39 is not the type of defender of Jews we need, easily trounced, easily denounced, makes me wonder if mouth69 is not here just to make Jews look bad.

I say Jews are legit, some jews are legit, not all, but that goes without saying to all mankind because despite what race or religion we are people are people and human nature does not change because of where you born and to who you are born, human nature is human nature despite upbringing and good schooling and regardless of education or poverty.

Human nature at its worst is horrible and human nature of the worst kind is found in all peoples of all nations of all corners of the world.

Jew or Arab, Druze or Kurd, Pollack, or Mexican, White man from the USA or a Negro from Africa, where ever you look you can find the worst of human nature.

I feel your pain. I would be embarrassed to have marc on "my side."

indeed. but, I'm often embarrassed to have some people on "my side" too.

I think the real test here is who wants to see ethnic equality in israel and who wants to see a premium on a specifically favored race. I have no use for those who just hate jews because they are jewish. It's too bad that people like Jillian will never make such a distinction from Marc39 because of a common ethnic denominator. And, be sure, he's not the first to be blatantly honest about his racism. Ghook was the first overtly racist jew i've encountered at USMB. Sadly, there is little embarrassment between the local zionists.

indeed. but, I'm often embarrassed to have some people on "my side" too.

I think the real test here is who wants to see ethnic equality in israel and who wants to see a premium on a specifically favored race. I have no use for those who just hate jews because they are jewish. It's too bad that people like Jillian will never make such a distinction from Marc39 because of a common ethnic denominator. And, be sure, he's not the first to be blatantly honest about his racism. Ghook was the first overtly racist jew i've encountered at USMB. Sadly, there is little embarrassment between the local zionists.

I can honeslty say that after reading this post I am humbled.

What can I add and what can and I say, nothing.

Well, uh, duh, uh, gee, I guess, but, mouth69 is not on my side, he is on the side of the KKK, he is on the side on Nazis, Mouth69 (marc39) is on the side of the Japs in WW II. Mouth60 (marc39) is an example of human nature which can be found in most all peoples.

Nope, mouth69 may fly the flag of the jew but bigotry is the hand that hold the flag.

I am waiting for Mouth69 (marc39) to respond in this thread, it may just be my ego but I beleive mouth69 is hideing untill this paticular thread is pushed to another page. Thats okay, I am going to bump it up and challenge mouth69 untill he acknowledges his blind bigotry. I suspect mouth is reading this and wishes he could respond. I have not seen mouth69 all weekend, maybe nothing but my ego's wishful thinking but it does seem as if after mouth69 (marc39) saw the post in which I provided fact that contradicted mouth's bigotry mouth69 tucked his tail between his legs and high tailed it out of here.

Where is the mouth?

Forum List

Back