Ruins previously thought to be Jewish Synagogue actually Muslim palace

Except you don't have conservatives screaming "death to the infidel" while blowing themselves up at PETA meetings, and liberals aren't bulldozing down piggly wigglies to build settlements.

/loves me some Piggly Wiggly.
//And the Hoggly Woggly! (yes it does, or did, exist).

You just have Arabs building settlements. Israelis build residences.

STFU racist turd, while the adults are talking.

Your retarded mental state prevents you from ever truly being an adult.

Wasn't my intent. But it does seem that the "death to the muslims" side seems to have more posts than the "death to the jews" side in this thread. Marc39 - 3 posts so far, Shogun - 1 post.

And one from uscitizen, whom i generally like, but whose israel views are pretty onorous. marc is vociferous...as is kalem and pf and the other terrorist supporters. i don't agree with his views in that regard, which i think is pretty clear from my posts, but he, at least has a horse in the race... unlike more than a few of the anti-semites who post thread after thread.

I don't agree with some of the things they do, but I do not want them to disappear.

i don't agree with some things either. but in the balance i understand why they do what they do. i think it's very important that we not hold israel to some higher standard than we hold the people who want to destroy it. this country went out and attacked a sovereign nation having nothing to do with its attack on us. I wonder what we would do in israel's place/

Wasn't my intent. But it does seem that the "death to the muslims" side seems to have more posts than the "death to the jews" side in this thread. Marc39 - 3 posts so far, Shogun - 1 post.

And one from uscitizen, whom i generally like, but whose israel views are pretty onorous. marc is vociferous...as is kalem and pf and the other terrorist supporters. i don't agree with his views in that regard, which i think is pretty clear from my posts, but he, at least has a horse in the race... unlike more than a few of the anti-semites who post thread after thread.

I don't agree with some of the things they do, but I do not want them to disappear.

i don't agree with some things either. but in the balance i understand why they do what they do. i think it's very important that we not hold israel to some higher standard than we hold the people who want to destroy it. this country went out and attacked a sovereign nation having nothing to do with its attack on us. I wonder what we would do in israel's place/

I don't generally know uscitizen's stance on the issue.

As far as holding them to a higher standard, no. I hold them to the same standard as I do all nations/peoples. They are a nation run by humans. And humans can either make small mistakes, big mistakes, elect the wrong leader, take the wrong course of policy action etc.

Palestinian terrorists are vile beings. Not even worthy of the term "human". However, I am able to differentiate between those things and the rest of the arab/palestinian world. I don't automatically assume someone is a terrorist and/or less than human just because they either have different views which are more pro-arab or are arab/muslim/palestinian themselves. And I'm not saying that many do think that way...but the ones who do seem to gravitate towards these threads as well.

As a general rule, folks who tangle with Democratic armies do very badly and get terrifically hurt in the process. This has been a given since Thermopylae. If, like the Chinese in Korea and the Vietnamese, you are willing to trade casualties at a rate of 40:1, and whatever the ratio was from Persians to Greeks way back when, you can beat a democratic army.

Most mid east wars have been stopped by great powers not wanting their proxies destroyed. Israel had the Egyptian third army surrounded by the end of the Ramadan war, and nothing between them and Cairo, despite being surprised two weeks earlier. (I remember the disengagement conference at the end of that at the KM 101 marker. That is 101 from downtown Cairo, just about an hours drive for a Sherman tank.) The position of the Syrians was even worse.

But I wouldn't be surprised anyway... romans built over jewish sites... then the crusaders built over those sites... then arabs over those...
And Jews built over the sites of those before them. And they on those before them all they way back to the Stone Age.

What difference does any of it make?

But I wouldn't be surprised anyway... romans built over jewish sites... then the crusaders built over those sites... then arabs over those...
And Jews built over the sites of those before them. And they on those before them all they way back to the Stone Age.

The Jews were merely a blip on the historic screen in Palestine. Now they want to pig all of Palestine for themselves saying they were there first.

The Jews were merely a blip on the historic screen in Palestine. Now they want to pig all of Palestine for themselves saying they were there first.

Muslims were less than a blip in Palestine before invading it, centuries after Jews first lived there.

As for pigging all of Palestine, you're so fucking ignorant of history, you humiliate yourself. The Jews forfeited 80% of the original Jewish homeland when the British severed Jordan and gave it to the towel heads, which they have done absolutely nothing with. Most of Jordan is Pallie.

The Jews gave up 50% of the remaining 20% of the original territory in accepting the UN Partition Plan.

That's your history lesson, shit-for-brains.

Last edited:

Muslims were less than a blip in Palestine before invading it, centuries after Jews first lived there.

As for pigging all of Palestine, you're so fucking ignorant of history, you humiliate yourself. The Jews forfeited 80% of the original Jewish homeland when the British severed Jordan and gave it to the towel heads, which they have done absolutely nothing with. Most of Jordan is Pallie.

The Jews gave up 50% of the remaining 20% of the original territory in accepting the UN Partition Plan.

Why did the Jews accept the Partition plan when the British gave them the whole pie in 1922?

Why did the Jews accept the Partition plan when the British gave them the whole pie in 1922?

Instead of asking mindless questions, open a history book, moron. I hate having to humiliate you in public, fool.

Instead of asking mindless questions, open a history book, moron. I hate having to humiliate you in public, fool.

You never answer my questions because you don't like the answers. Fact is that the "homeland for the Jews" thing crashed and burned. There is no homeland for the Jews.

You never answer my questions because you don't like the answers. Fact is that the "homeland for the Jews" thing crashed and burned. There is no homeland for the Jews.

I have instructed you many times, however, sadly, your brain is totally fried.

I have instructed you many times, however, sadly, your brain is totally fried.

So is that homeland for the Jews thing.

The more I read your posts the more I know your a pure asshole that dont know the smell of shit from your own breath. Your so full of yourself its apparent your the one who needs a lesson in history. You must be a Moslem double agent here to make Jews look bad, but then again, Jews sold out fellow Jews to the Germans in WW II so it would not surprise me if you had the chance in a previous time you would sell out your own Jewish mother to the concentration camps.

Mac69 is enough to make me kiss Kalem's feet.

Why would this suck for those who wish to legitimize non-jews?

And I'm of the notion that the whole jew/non-jew thing is damn stupid. It really doesn't matter one whit in today's middle eastern politics whose great - great - great - great - great - great -greatgreatgreatgreat (*gasp*....BIIIIIIIG breath) great-great-great grandpappy was there first. But the Arabs have seemed intent on making it a life or death racist issue for a few decades now anyway. Sadly, it seems that some Israelis are taking on the same view.

What sucks is that rather than just say, 'ok, that's interesting', you have a thread full of people who are using it as a way to say 'f'you' to jews. i'd hope that wasn't your intent in posting the information.

as for israelis, they're intent on not being dead. and not that they're always right... (our govt has done a few wrong things too, yes?)... but unlike with most countries, the people who don't agree with them seem to want them to disappear.

YEA JILL! Non-jew validation on that land REALLY DOES amount to dead jews!

BRAVO!

:rolleyes:

Every time some jewish archeology discovers something we get to hear about how significant it is regarding the validation of JEWS wanting JEWISH land.

....yet, on something like this... well, I'm a little shocked it hasn't been bombed as a terrorist tunnel before the story switched feet.

.... IN OTHER WORDS, he's jewish so he counts, right jill?

:rofl:

I would say that this response is typical from a zionist jew but.. you already knew that when you typed it, didn't you.

funny how you always seem able and willing to rationalize the racism of marc39.....

...but let someone criticize isreal and then, apparently, they want nothing less than dead jews in the sea.

:lol:

you are no less transparent than they are, Jill. Enjoy knowing that.

the difference is that JEWS count while everyone else doesn't. Just ask jill.

and, the ultimate irony here is that even Jerusalem itself wasn't initially build by jews. But, good luck getting a jew like Jill to admit that.

and, the ultimate irony here is that even Jerusalem itself wasn't initially build by jews. But, good luck getting a jew like Jill to admit that.

Good point, Jerusalem was not intially built by Jews, Jerusalem was never built by Arabs/Palestinians, Jerusalem's modern day foundation was built by Christians, as in Christians of the entire world.

Jerusalem has been re-built by Jews after left to rot by Muslims. When the Ottoman Turks controlled Jerusalem, it was relegated to a repository for tax cheats.

When Jordan controlled Jerusalem, it fell into further disrepair.

Jerusalem means nothing to Muslims, as evidenced by their historical lack of respect for Jerusalem.

Jerusalem is mentioned 700 times in the Old Testament.
Jerusalem is mentioned zero times in the Quran.

Have any fake, bogus maps of Palestine without Jerusalem, stoner? LOL.

Have any fake, bogus maps of Palestine without Jerusalem, stoner? LOL.

And of course through a bigots eyes all you can see is Jews, I expected you to ignore my last comment, it cuts right to your soul, Mouth69 (marc39) is pure bigot, a bigot may get a bit of history correct but to what end, the bits that are missed due to bigotry taints all that may be fact.

Forum List

Back