Ruh Roooooh!

Any day now

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Well, we were certainly told (a year) ago...that it was just about to happen.......................................

Then there is this little gem that was posted on May 25th...

it will take a couple of weeks for the MSM to catch up....by then indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey Yates etc etc etc......Obama is pure scum and scum like that does not wash off with time...

Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper

Trey is leaving Congress.

What a shitshow all of this has been, and it’s all because HIllary wouldn’t take a final swing through the blue wall.

What a moron.

Your not a republican's! Lying to the readers eh? G500 is a well known site communist.
You are suffering from so many delusions it isn't even funny any more.

Real conservatives cannot stand the New York liberal huckster posing as a pseudocon. It can't be helped you tards have been taken in by him, and by all these hoaxes.

I'm a conservative and I'm here to tell you you're no republican, maybe a RINO, and certainly no conservative.

This isn't new news, it was being tossed around last week.
You are a pseudocon retard. You parrot what you are told to parrot, and bleev what you are told to bleev.

You have fallen for every hoax ever created for you.
:wtf:

You really are an idiot.. Its not a hoax.. but you leftards will lie about anything..
Okay, you be sure and get back to us when a special counsel is appointed, mm-kay?
Well?

Been OVER a year now....where is this Special Counsel? Whereohwhereohwhereohwhereohwhereohwhere???????

I'm sure Don the Con has only just begun to punish political rivals. He's got to spend some more time with Daddy Vladimir to learn to do it right.
And now they are calling for another Special Counsel.......GET IN LINE, SIR! GET IN LINE!

Forum List

Back