Ruh Roh The warmers are losing teh Royal Society!

Oh really? LOL what happened in all your other threads tool? how about that pesky little logical conundrum regarding ocean acidification?

That's just another example of your ignorance of any real science, g'tard. Ocean acidification is an observed reality and your half-witted pseudo-logic has no bearing on that.

Pseudo-logic? LOL okay....

So unless it agrees with you no matter how logical, reasonable, intellectual factual, correct and accurate it may be, its all nonsense..... Got it....

It is not a question of whether or not something agrees with my understanding, it is the fact that objectively you are not "logical, reasonable, intellectual factual, correct and accurate". You always manage to fail in all of those areas, g'tard.

That's just another example of your ignorance of any real science, g'tard. Ocean acidification is an observed reality and your half-witted pseudo-logic has no bearing on that.

Pseudo-logic? LOL okay....

So unless it agrees with you no matter how logical, reasonable, intellectual factual, correct and accurate it may be, its all nonsense..... Got it....

It is not a question of whether or not something agrees with my understanding, it is the fact that objectively you are not "logical, reasonable, intellectual factual, correct and accurate". You always manage to fail in all of those areas, g'tard.

oh really? And what part is so far off? I got it from your links tool.... I just read them and you didn't...:lol:

This thread has been thoroughly debunked and discredited. It was started by a retard and is full of lies and misinformation.

It's over.

PHP:
This thread has been thoroughly debunked and discredited. It was started by a retard and is full of lies and misinformation.

It's over.

Little boy,

I have had the displeasure of dealing with twerps far more intelligent than you ever will be. You are a cretin, a bufoon, someone of no account. You have demonstrated that you are no better than the pimple on a mosquito's bum.

Until you apologise to gslack for your incredibly inafantile behavior you are not welcome in the adult world. Until you apologise to gslack I am ostracizing you and I suggest the other adults do likewise.

It's over.

So its so far off, but you can't tell me how or show me....Got it.. so you are lying again thanks for clarifying....:lol:

Forum List

Back