Ruh Roh..The Greenies have lost Lindsey Graham!

Graham figured out that he needs money from the RNC.

Lindsey Graham Said What About Climate Change? | Mother Jones

Graham ended his commentary on the subject on this note: "I do believe the environmental benefit of a low carbon economy is worth the Republican party's time and attention. Does climate change have to be your religion? No, it is not my religion, it is my concern."

This is quite different from what Graham has been saying for the past eight months. Last October, he co-authored an op-ed with John Kerry (D-Mass.) arguing that that "climate change is real and threatens our economy and national security." Now he's fumbling to figure out how to make it seem like he still cares—but not too much.

Graham figured out that he needs money from the RNC.

Lindsey Graham Said What About Climate Change? | Mother Jones

Graham ended his commentary on the subject on this note: "I do believe the environmental benefit of a low carbon economy is worth the Republican party's time and attention. Does climate change have to be your religion? No, it is not my religion, it is my concern."

This is quite different from what Graham has been saying for the past eight months. Last October, he co-authored an op-ed with John Kerry (D-Mass.) arguing that that "climate change is real and threatens our economy and national security." Now he's fumbling to figure out how to make it seem like he still cares—but not too much.

Thanks for the rest of the story. I guess it was assumed no one would read the article. What it actually shows is the deniers making this a political show and doesn't really say anything about the science.

can we really take someone seriously who starts out his threads sounding like Scooby Doo?

just sayin'

You can take me as seriously as the tripe you folks post.

New Topics

Forum List

Back