Ruh Roh Shaggy…SEIU purple people beaters…their membership may be supporting Trump?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes, the Service Employee International Union says that even though they are willing to beat anyone who goes off the reservation……there may be SEIU members who support Donald Trump…..

SEIU Union Leader: My Blue-Collar Members Support Trump's Message - Breitbart

The far-left progressive leader of the huge SEIU union admits that many or most of her blue-collar members are sympathetic to Donald Trump’s pro-American populist message.

“I am deeply concerned about what is stirring, even in our membership… where our members are responding to Trump’s message,” she told David Axelrod, the chief campaign strategist for President Barack Obama’s election in 2008.

Can you see Trump winning the election? Axelrod asked. “Yea, I could, I could,” said Mary Kay Henry, the international president of the Service Employees International Union.

“Sixty-four percent of our public members identify as conservative, and are much more interested in the Republican debate than the Democratic debate at the moment,” she admitted.

Forum List

Back