Ruh roh! Rorama's roosing roo Romney!

A Fox News poll :lol::lol::lol:

The propaganda arm of the GOP puts out a poll that shows (gasp!) Romney is beating Obama, and you want me to take it seriously?

You have got to be joking.

Even your sham of a Fox poll won't save Romney from that 18 point gender gap.

Just like U would dismiss an MSNBC poll. Polls mean nothing this time of year. They are just a tool to keep the 10% of people who actually research this stuff and are political junkies something to brag about. Ask the average person who is even running for president and they would have a hard time answering. Fox News has the largest audience and yet they still have only a small amount of the voting public watching them every night. Face it, more people care about who won American Idol or the Celebrity Apprentice than right now care about the election. It's sad really, try going out and having a conversation with average people about the issues and all the have is platitudes and nonsense they heard on the radio or by email that can easily be debunked by a little research. I do not have the energy any more. I am am about to this point.

"I have solved this political dilemma in a very direct way: I don't vote. On Election Day, I stay home. I firmly believe that if you vote, you have no right to complain. Now, some people like to twist that around. They say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain,' but where's the logic in that? If you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent politicians, and they get into office and screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You voted them in. You caused the problem. You have no right to complain. I, on the other hand, who did not vote -- who did not even leave the house on Election Day -- am in no way responsible for that these politicians have done and have every right to complain about the mess that you created." (Watch George Carlin rant about voting)

The propaganda arm of the GOP puts out a poll that shows (gasp!) Romney is beating Obama, and you want me to take it seriously?

Yet almost every Fox News poll has had Obama ahead.

Here you go:

RCP Average 3/20 - 4/11 -- 47.9 43.6 Obama +4.3

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

I know that you weren't paying attention in grade school, so you don't know what an average is. Where Romney was on 3/20 is not the same as where he is on 4/11.

Fox News Poll: Romney Edges Obama as Approval of President Drops | Fox News

New poll out today has Romney ahead of Obama. Looks like now that the Republican primaries are effectively over, the nation can get back to focusing on who the real villain is.

FOX News (Leans right) Romney +2
Rasmussen Tracking (Leans Right) Tie
Gallup (Leans Right) Obama +4
ABC News/Wash Post (Leans Left) Obama +7
CNN/Opinion Research (Leans Left) Obama +11
PPP (Leans Left) Obama +4
McClatchy/Marist Obama +2
IBD/CSM/TIPP Obama +8

So right now Obama is still in the lead but I think that as Romney changes his posture more and more toward The Center, it will get very close.
BTW, didn't you say it was ridiculous to look at polls this far before November in the other thread?

New poll out today has Romney ahead of Obama. Looks like now that the Republican primaries are effectively over, the nation can get back to focusing on who the real villain is.

IBD/CSM/TIPP Obama +8

So right now Obama is still in the lead but I think that as Romney changes his posture more and more toward The Center, it will get very close.
BTW, didn't you say it was ridiculous to look at polls this far before November in the other thread?

FOX and Rasmussen are the most recent.

IBD/CSM/TIPP Obama +8

Hey LiberalNonsense:

Where do you come up with this junk that gallup leans right? They've been around forever and in fact they became popular when they predicted that FDR (a democrat) would win the presidency in 1936.

There's a reason you don't see the disclaimer *not a scientific poll on a gallup poll. They follow rigorous standards b/c they are exclusively in the business of polling and if they don't then their reputation would be sheeot.

And you think IBD/CSM/TIPP doesn't lean left? Currently on their tipponline.com website, there's a headline "How Detroit saved itself." And it connects to the Washington Post.

Last edited:

IBD/CSM/TIPP Obama +8

Hey LiberalNonsense:

Where do you come up with this junk that gallup leans right? They've been around forever and in fact they became popular when they predicted that FDR (a democrat) would win the presidency in 1936.

There's a reason you don't see the disclaimer *not a scientific poll on a gallup poll. They follow rigorous standards b/c they are exclusively in the business of polling and if they don't then their reputation would be sheeot.

And you think IBD/CSM/TIPP doesn't lean left? Currently on their tipponline.com website, there's a headline "How Detroit saved itself." And it connects to the Washington Post.

Ah yes. I forgot the ignorant whackjob definition of Liberal: Anyoen who doesn't agree with ALL Conservative views 100% of the time.
To people who aren't blithering idiots, that's called a Conservative. :)
For instance, if I point out that I know certain polls lean Left that's just not conservative enough for the mindless drones who are like 1984 and can tolerate zero deviation from what their Thought Masters have told them to think.
Therefore I must NOT point out what the non-whackjobs know: That Gallup and Rasmussen lean Right. :lol: pitiful.

Okay. Gallup doesn't lean Right. It's just a coincidence that in every poll, every week, their polls are more favorable for Republican candidates and Conservative positions! You betcha!

IBD/CSM/TIPP Obama +8

Hey LiberalNonsense:

Ah yes. I forgot the ignorant whackjob definition of Liberal: Anyoen who doesn't agree with ALL Conservative views 100% of the time.
To people who aren't blithering idiots, that's called a Conservative. :)
For instance, if I point out that I know certain polls lean Left that's just not conservative enough for the mindless drones who are like 1984 and can tolerate zero deviation from what their Thought Masters have told them to think.
Therefore I must NOT point out what the non-whackjobs know: That Gallup and Rasmussen lean Right. :lol: pitiful.

Okay. Gallup doesn't lean Right. It's just a coincidence that in every poll, every week, their polls are more favorable for Republican candidates and Conservative positions! You betcha!

Gallup appears to favor Republicans if you use known left leaning polls like ABC/Washington post as baseline. Or pretend that IBD/CSM/Tipp (which really leans left) as a baseline. That's some seriously fraudulent stats.

Again, give me real evidence about gallup leaning right. You can't b/c they don't. They follow more rigorous standards than any polling source. Go to Gallup's site. You'll find that the language is quite neutral. They follow rigorous standards. Just b/c you've applied some sort of moronic scale and pretended that I'm a conservative loon; that doesn't prove your idiotic analysis.

Last edited:
Where do you come up with this junk that gallup leans right?

USA /Gallup will no longer publish their sample data.

A couple of years ago, they did a push poll to prove that Michelle Obama was indeed popular with the public, despite her recent gaffs at the time. I dug into the data and found they oversampled blacks by 300% to give Michelle a slim majority approval in the research results.

This is the same USA Today / Gallup which that one troll poster keeps using as a claim for an '18 point gender gap.'

USA Today / Gallup polling is not only Leftist, it is corrupt.

FOX is not news. It's Saudi propaganda.

Where do you come up with this junk that gallup leans right?

USA /Gallup will no longer publish their sample data.

A couple of years ago, they did a push poll to prove that Michelle Obama was indeed popular with the public, despite her recent gaffs at the time. I dug into the data and found they oversampled blacks by 300% to give Michelle a slim majority approval in the research results.

This is the same USA Today / Gallup which that one troll poster keeps using as a claim for an '18 point gender gap.'

USA Today / Gallup polling is not only Leftist, it is corrupt.

LOL - So if anything, Gallup is left.

Great Gatsby......a couple of things.

You cannot argue Gallup's impartiality with such passion and then, without the slightest hesitation, say this:
"LOL - So if anything, Gallup is left.". Doing so makes you appear nutty and without credibility.

More importantly, you should study Scoobie's speech patterns more carefully if you are going to try and use them in your posts. Doing a hack job in this regard, as you did, may be the height of lameness. There are very few genuinely humorous nutters in existence. I can assure you that you are not one of them.

Great Gatsby......a couple of things.

You cannot argue Gallup's impartiality with such passion and then, without the slightest hesitation, say this:
"LOL - So if anything, Gallup is left.". Doing so makes you appear nutty and without credibility.

More importantly, you should study Scoobie's speech patterns more carefully if you are going to try and use them in your posts. Doing a hack job in this regard, as you did, may be the height of lameness. There are very few genuinely humorous nutters in existence. I can assure you that you are not one of them.

LOL - You are a nut. It's Scooby. How you gonna lecture me on Scoobyisms when you can't even spell the damn dog's name? Get out of here with that.

And I've always been under the impression that Gallup used scientific procedures. If you look at their website, they do a great job of using neutral language and not creating cheerleader type of articles. And I certainly have not seen anything that shows them in the tank for the right. That's what the poster listed and I challenged himr to show me something and he didn't.

Another poster showed ways in which gallup has went left.

Going with evidence doesn't make me nutty. It makes me willing to listen to evidence and make an informed opinion. So take your stupid preaching to an idiot that will buy your lame lecture.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back