Ruh Roh - Nailin' Palin' Cocaine troubles.

But it's OK when Obama used it eh?

Obama had written in his first book, "Dreams From My Father" (1995), before entering politics, that he had used marijuana and cocaine ("maybe a little blow"). He said he had not tried heroin because he did not like the pusher who was trying to sell it to him.

Palin came clean about her use of drugs..when exactly?

:lol:

It this were true it would be getting more coverage than the hurricane.

SOP for certain posters. It's funny how the opposition are absolutely ok with baseless stories about their opponents, and yet these same posters get all butthurt with baseless stories that affect their own 'team'.

I find it all very interesting. Such hypocrisy.

All the mainstream media that did everything in their power to discredit her yet couldn't come up with this? Some never heard of tabloid beats them to the punch really?
Does not say much for the state of journalism in our country.

They didn't do much to "discredit" her. She just opened her mouth and the rest was history. :lol:

Speaking of "open his mouth"

barack_obama_and_larry_sinclair_homosexuals.jpg

Gosh..that's a little disgustin.

Us hetero folks prefer this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x34G0h7R__Y]Who's Nailin Palin? - YouTube[/ame]

The Globe? I read this probably 2-3 weeks ago, story from Levi's sister in Playboy.

Sarah Palin's New Family Drama -- Reports Of Cocaine, Theft & Nude Photos!

Mercede Johnston Playboy Pics - Nude Pictorial - Mercede Johnston Interview

More of the interview, there.

LOL! Playboy??? J/K

Eighteen year old Mercede posing naked in Playboy, has as much cred as Levi, or their mama, who is under house arrest for three years for selling drugs.
On the other hand, I think Levi got a bad shake when he was kicked off his honest job, under pressure from the media. The media should have left him alone, he was trying to do the right thing.

I can see Russia!

Through mounds of "snow". Where's the straw?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz4YHcqXNHI&feature=related]Full Skit of Sarah Palin on SNL with Tina Fey and Amy Poehler - YouTube[/ame]

The Globe? I read this probably 2-3 weeks ago, story from Levi's sister in Playboy.

LOL! Playboy??? J/K

Eighteen year old Mercede posing naked in Playboy, has as much cred as Levi, or their mama, who is under house arrest for three years for selling drugs.On the other hand, I think Levi got a bad shake when he was kicked off his honest job, under pressure from the media. The media should have left him alone, he was trying to do the right thing.

Didn't even have to bring that up...:lol:

:clap2:

But it's OK when Obama used it eh?

Obama had written in his first book, "Dreams From My Father" (1995), before entering politics, that he had used marijuana and cocaine ("maybe a little blow"). He said he had not tried heroin because he did not like the pusher who was trying to sell it to him.

Palin came clean about her use of drugs..when exactly?

:lol:

You do realize that the Globe is a rag, just like weekly world news don't you?
Do you belive in bat boy?
Where is the proof that she ever used drugs.

There is a big difference in gossip and rumors than actualy news.

Only if one's IQ is over room temperature. Shallow's problem starts there. I think someone turned down the control on his IQ.

I laughed when the "Enquirer" scooped the Edwards story too (and made the Batboy jokes). Who had the last laugh on that one?

I doubt that this is true, but it's not completely improbable. Palin wasn't always a "choir girl" and is it really surprising to anyone that someone who came of age in the 80s might have tried cocaine?

If it is true, do I really care that Palin experimented with cocaine? No. I have lots of smart an successful friends who did a little more than experiment with that drug.

What makes it a story is the hypocracy behind the thing. I think Palin said her drug use consisted of trying MJ when it was legal in Alaska.

Why has Obama never had any trouble with his past drug experimentation? Because he came clean on it.

Clearly, Obama, the Downgraded President, has ordered his Legions of Fluffers and Mindless Zombies to attack everyone

Last edited:

I can't wait to read that interview when I get back home. I read a little sample in the Wonkette and it seemed juicy.

Of course it's just gossip, but now that Palin has religated herself out of the status of "serious politician" and into the realm of "tabloid star" it's all good entertainment.

Forum List

Back