Ruh-roh! FOX NEWS POLL: Obama lead increases

Yeah. Bad news but there is plenty of time left. Besides the only polls I think make any difference are swing states. The next month is vital in those states and if Obama keeps up the Romney is the anticrist ads I think it will backfire. Time will tell

Romney is going to have to win the debates decisively in the eyes of voters. It really is his only chance at this point, imo, as I'm expecting his VP pick to be a lackluster one at best.

What's great about the polls right now is that you have the last 7 polls on realclear showing Obama up by an average of over 6 points,

and yet the 8th poll, poor old Rasmussen, stubbornly hanging in there doing his duty,

showing Romney up by 4.

lol

chesswarsnow said:
Hi, you have received -6 reputation points from chesswarsnow.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Fuck Off Rep Whore!

Regards,
chesswarsnow

Note: This is an automated message.

What, you only use the shitty fucking list format in your posts?

Thanks for the retort.

Negged for whining

Wow, it looks like this thread has you running to change your Depends. It must really piss you off that people don't like and don't trust Romney.

Yeah. Bad news but there is plenty of time left. Besides the only polls I think make any difference are swing states. The next month is vital in those states and if Obama keeps up the Romney is the anticrist ads I think it will backfire. Time will tell

Romney is going to have to win the debates decisively in the eyes of voters. It really is his only chance at this point, imo, as I'm expecting his VP pick to be a lackluster one at best.

Did you miss his debate performances in the primaries? Obama's going to clean his clock. I hope they have a foreign policy debate this time.

Did you miss his debate performances in the primaries? Obama's going to clean his clock. I hope they have a foreign policy debate this time.

Even Mitt Romney isn't dumb enough to agree to that.

Should be interesting to see if Romney does indeed moderate a bit. The calculation would be that the hardcore anti-Obama vote is set in stone (more like titanium), and now it's time to reach out to the less dogmatic.

Even more interesting would be the spin from the Coulter types.

I think the point is, if FOX polling can't put Romney in the lead, he's in big trouble.

Of course, there's still time for him to screw up further.

Wrong.

The point is it isn't their job to put anyone anywhere. They report, you decide. Course I doubt you would recognize honest reporting if it smacked you in the face

If you think FOX is honest reporting, well not much more I can say.

wait till he selects his VP.

it will be even worse

Romney will get a bump in the polls after the RNC convention. If he hasn't at least drawn even with Obama after the debates....he is doomed

Forum List

Back