Ruh-roh! FOX NEWS POLL: Obama lead increases

Jun 9, 2012
No-Neg-Rep Town, USA
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/09/fox-news-poll-obama-lead-grows-as-romney-support-

The president would take 49 percent of the vote compared to Romney's 40 percent in a head-to-head matchup if the election were held today, the poll found. Last month, Obama had a four percentage-point edge of 45 percent to 41 percent. This marks the second time this year the president has had a lead outside the poll’s margin of sampling error.

When your propaganda machine can't even hide the slipping numbers, you know it's getting funky in Romney Town.

Yeah. Bad news but there is plenty of time left. Besides the only polls I think make any difference are swing states. The next month is vital in those states and if Obama keeps up the Romney is the anticrist ads I think it will backfire. Time will tell

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/09/fox-news-poll-obama-lead-grows-as-romney-support-

The president would take 49 percent of the vote compared to Romney's 40 percent in a head-to-head matchup if the election were held today, the poll found. Last month, Obama had a four percentage-point edge of 45 percent to 41 percent. This marks the second time this year the president has had a lead outside the poll’s margin of sampling error.

When your propaganda machine can't even hide the slipping numbers, you know it's getting funky in Romney Town.

But according to the left FOX is fake and phony so by liberal standards we can't take this serious can we?

• Banned

But according to the left FOX is fake and phony so by liberal standards we can't take this serious can we?

LOL

So you're admitting that they're not fair and balanced now?

I think the point is, if FOX polling can't put Romney in the lead, he's in big trouble.

Of course, there's still time for him to screw up further.

I gave a reasoned response as the second post yet you liberoids would rather debate stupid shit than comment on reason.
Most of you are nothing more than hit n run artists. One hit wonders. Broken records. Pathetic

I think the point is, if FOX polling can't put Romney in the lead, he's in big trouble.

Of course, there's still time for him to screw up further.

Wrong.

The point is it isn't their job to put anyone anywhere. They report, you decide. Course I doubt you would recognize honest reporting if it smacked you in the face

Ruh-roh. Someone's too dumb to realize that no one has a lead until votes are cast.

Yep, the Sad truth is most Americans do not pay enough attention to see the Fact Checkers Debunk the Lies in Obama's Ads. They just see the ads, and the ads are working.

If you want to applaud the Fact that Obama is rising in the Polls based on Millions of Dollars spent on Dishonest attack ads go For it. Me Personally I think it's pretty sad. Obama has fallen so far from his Hope and Change, I'll bring Civility back to Politics Illusion he sold us 4 years ago, and yet Americans are lapping it up.

Sweet.

Last edited:
Ruh-roh. Someone's too dumb to realize that no one has a lead until votes are cast.

Polls ARE very important for messaging purposes. There is no better way to find out if your message is resonating than to watch the polls post ads. Obama is clearly winning this battle at this point. To ignore the evidence is foolish and narrow minded.

Forum List

Back