Ruh oh....another Palin thread....

(R)IGHTeous 1

GOPROUD
Dec 5, 2010
southeast Pennsylvania
But noooo! Sorry uber lefties! This one won't be leveling even more pathetic, baseless slander or allegations against her.....or posting still largely irrelevant presidential straw polls.....

This thread will be asking you why you hate her so much.....and since another woeful trait yall possess is the inability to be anything even remotely objective, analysis by yours truly, and likely other fellow rightys here as to why.

So? It's too obvious that after the '08 election, and the left and their MSM making her their newest target, that Palin's governorship and office were constantly bogged down dealing with said baseless allegations and "scandals", using up the majority of her time, energy, and $ battling her detractors.

Stepping down, and giving Alaska a governor who actually has the time, and ability to tend to Alaska's needs was the only/last good thing she coulda done for Alaska in that office.

She's NO quitter, a laughable lefty talking point. She aint quit being Mayor, or a VP candidate.

She's now making history @ TLC with their highest rated premier EVER. And continuing to keep herself relevant politically. She's constantly proving herself ever more informed, and charismatic, as was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt in her VP debate.

Personally, why do yall hate her? She's real, down to Earth, self made, was a middle class mother, loving wife, etc. Are yall mad cuz she didn't ride to power on her husband coattails?

1 - she did quit a governor. if she never intended to finish her term out, then she shouldnt have run for that public office
2 - she talks about cutting spending and cutting the deficit, but he history shows she know how to neither. (she ran up Wasilla public debt from $0 to $20M, and she left Alaska with a 70% GDP to debt ratio when she stepped down from office
3 - she rallies against the health care bill, while she has admitted crossing into Canada to receive health care services.
4 - She has a reality show, no self respecting potential presidential candidate would have a reality show
5 - Claims she knows about foreign policy because of the close proximity of Russia to Alaska
6 - she against abortion "even if her own daughter was raped"
7 - she is against stem cell research
8 - she doesnt support sex education
9 - she wants to teach creationism in public school
10 - she opposes same sex marriage and the rights of same sex couples
11 - she is a birther
12 - thinks the health care bill actually includes death panels
13 - the bridge to nowhere, no explanation needed
14 - thinks global warming to fake
15 - supports dont ask dont tell

i can keep going if you want....

Hate her? I think she is very entertaining, just not presidential material at all.
heck I do not even hate her worshippers, just ridicule their foolishness.

palin_2012_2014_1_2_bumper_sticker-p128949864827375007trl0_400.jpg

1 - she did quit a governor. if she never intended to finish her term out, then she shouldnt have run for that public office
2 - she talks about cutting spending and cutting the deficit, but he history shows she know how to neither. (she ran up Wasilla public debt from $0 to $20M, and she left Alaska with a 70% GDP to debt ratio when she stepped down from office
3 - she rallies against the health care bill, while she has admitted crossing into Canada to receive health care services.
4 - She has a reality show, no self respecting potential presidential candidate would have a reality show
5 - Claims she knows about foreign policy because of the close proximity of Russia to Alaska
6 - she against abortion "even if her own daughter was raped"
7 - she is against stem cell research
8 - she doesnt support sex education
9 - she wants to teach creationism in public school
10 - she opposes same sex marriage and the rights of same sex couples
11 - she is a birther
12 - thinks the health care bill actually includes death panels
13 - the bridge to nowhere, no explanation needed
14 - thinks global warming to fake
15 - supports dont ask dont tell

i can keep going if you want....

So in other words I was right, you can't be objective for the life of you. I'll take your creationism example, as an example lol.

Teaching that would only be fair, evolution has so many obvious flaws in it, why should it be taught unopposed? Both should be taught equally.

She has more executive experience than Obama, and therefore, logically, woulda made a better Prez.

She is indeed knowledgeable on foreign affairs, her latest article on the START Treaty proves that.

I could go on too, and might have to coin the term Palin Derangement Syndrome.:lol:

There is a theory of evolution which is backed by scientific evidence. Show scientific evidence of creationism? Oh that's right... there isn't any. It's part of faith and religion. Which the constitution prohibits the state from imposing on public schools. You can't even say the pledge of allegiance anymore because it contains the word god. Show me any scientific evidence that disproves evolution.... Oh that's right it doesn't exist.....

Everything in my list is objective. I didn't metion her ignorance or condescending attitude at all.

Let's see you disprove any of the other things I've listed or tell me why they help the country...

Forum List

Back