Rugby Fan cuts off own testicles

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
OMG:

http://www.thisislondon.com/news/articles/16449119?source=PA

Rugby fan cut off his own testicles
8 February 2005

A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles after his team beat England, police confirmed today.

The man was rushed to hospital after the incident at Leigh Social Club in Caerphilly, South Wales.

A Gwent Police spokeswoman said: "We received a call from the ambulance service at approximately 9pm on the 5th to inform us of a situation at the Leigh Social Club in which a man had indeed severed his own testicles."

She said the man was taken to Heath Hospital but could not confirm his condition.

It was reported that the man told his friends: "If Wales win I'll cut my own balls off."

After the 11-9 victory in the Six Nations clash, the man is reported to have gone outside and severed his testicles before bringing them back into the club to show fellow drinkers.

A local was reported as saying that the man was on medication and should not have been drinking.

-Cp said:
OMG:

http://www.thisislondon.com/news/articles/16449119?source=PA

Rugby fan cut off his own testicles
8 February 2005

A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles after his team beat England, police confirmed today.

The man was rushed to hospital after the incident at Leigh Social Club in Caerphilly, South Wales.

A Gwent Police spokeswoman said: "We received a call from the ambulance service at approximately 9pm on the 5th to inform us of a situation at the Leigh Social Club in which a man had indeed severed his own testicles."

She said the man was taken to Heath Hospital but could not confirm his condition.

It was reported that the man told his friends: "If Wales win I'll cut my own balls off."

After the 11-9 victory in the Six Nations clash, the man is reported to have gone outside and severed his testicles before bringing them back into the club to show fellow drinkers.

A local was reported as saying that the man was on medication and should not have been drinking.

ummmm.... what can you say, hes a man of integraty..... :stupid:

you know i guess some people dont know when they need to dodge stupid bets

Johnney said:
ummmm.... what can you say, hes a man of integraty..... :stupid:

you know i guess some people dont know when they need to dodge stupid bets

No kidding. Would it have been so hard to say, "All right - I went back on my word. But, at least I've still got my balls!"?

My God !
I heard it this afetrnoon, before the England-France match, but when the reporter said that this guy cuts them, i believed it was a joke....
It seems to be not a joke....poor welsh guy...

I hope that Saturday, France will winn against Wales, so nobody will cut it own balls ;)

padisha emperor said:
My God !
I heard it this afetrnoon, before the England-France match, but when the reporter said that this guy cuts them, i believed it was a joke....
It seems to be not a joke....poor welsh guy...

I hope that Saturday, France will winn against Wales, so nobody will cut it own balls ;)
well if your stupid enough to cut your own nuts off do to a bet... darwin puts out a list for people like you

Forum List

Back