Rudy's Right: Here's The Real Reason That Boy In The White House Isn't American

Jake are you KKK? Are you a Republican KKK?
Your blood boils as if your soul is on meth. You know the KKK is Republican today or futher right in the shadow lands of reality.

Jake, I know you and reality had a bad falling out and are no longer on speaking terms, wait a second...meth? Is that the answer, Jake? Are you a meth head? Is that why you insinuate that Democrat KKK is a Republican organization? Jake, you need to check your ObamaCare insurance and see what your treatment options are! It's no joke, Jake.

I own Ilar, and it just frizzles his shizzle.

Given Fakey's non-existent handle on speaking the truth, the correct translation for his above quoted gibberish is that he is painfully aware that he owns nothing except for his laughable reputation. That and the fact that he laments the obvious fact that I have pwnd him more than all the stuff in Rick's Pawn Shop.

Fakey, you could admit defeat, but you are fundamentally dishonest, so we all know that you won't. You will simply continue to whimper, whine, moan, groan, bitch, carp and -- lie incessantly.

It's very simple why Obama lacks American values and traditions and why he doesn't appreciate our exceptionalism. It's why he is not a true Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen. It's why he doesn't like America. Facts are facts.

You lack American values and traditions, in fact, you lack human values. That's why you don't respect people.

Forum List

Back