Rudy Vs Mccain: who would u vote for??

Jennifer.Bush

Aug 6, 2006
well?

rudy hands down
i just to live in nyc when he was mayor, i was a kid but none the less i stilled lived under him

Rudy. Though I've yet to settle on who to vote for. Seems to me, there isn't anyone jumping out at me, from either party.

being a hard core democrat, I would love to see the republicans nominate Newt, the serial adulterer who couldn't keep his hands off the government employees....

and being a naval academy graduate, I used to think that John McCain would be the first republican I could ever vote for - back in 2000... before he dropped his pants for Dubya after South Carolina.

I understand. I only wish he had stood up to Bush a bit more after the dirty tricks in Sout Carolina!

How very hollow coming from a "hard core democrat". Democrat politicians are easily the sleaziest of all. Not only do they offer nothing to solve the problems of all Americans, their only concern is using people to get their votes, whether they are dead, a felon, homeless or illegal. Please..... a carton of cigarettes for your vote? If talking to a black person the offer changes to a fried chicken lunch for their vote, they will even give them a ride to the polls. But the one thing democrats do the best is lie, lie until they believe it, that's the Democrat Party slogan isn't it?

Dirty tricks....hahahahahahahahaha

I would love to see the republicans nominate Newt, the serial adulterer who couldn't keep his hands off the government employees...

Does anyone wonder what Maineman's description would be of Bill Clinton? I'm betting rosy platitudes? :eusa_whistle:

I haven't missed voting in 50+ years, but if this is the end of the list, I will miss this one. To answer your question, neither one. I spent 8 years of the so called Clinton administration without a President, so I think I can spend the rest of my time without one too.

Rudy was irrational and impulsive as a mayor until 9/11 when he stepped up to the plate. McCain is a loose cannon most of the time, but when push comes to shove he always backs the status quo. Therefore they are both bi-polar! They both have their strong points but I doubt either is ready for the big game.

I'd vote Rudy if that were my choice, but I will vote for Tancredo in the primaries if he hasn't dropped by the time the vote gets here.

Forum List

Back