Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!

promises, promises...

Why won't you just shot me and put me out of this world. Humanity is evil to the point that it wents to slaughter and can't stand not destroying everything. It is sick.

just because I may agree with you politically doesn't mean I don't think you're an assclown

I am a 42 year old man in Alabama. I have used racist language.

Doesn't mean I hate people for who they are...

Time for another adult beverage...

There is just no winning with you I guess. I think the adult beverage is about the only good thing about this world...Thank god for it.

IlDuceGiuliani.jpg

He was certainly something special.
With luck we'll be spared a second
go around.

Just remember folks, about this time before the last Presidential election, America's Mayor was head & shoulders above the rest of the field in the polls.

All of the histrionic crying & hand wringing over who the nominee will be. So much time left & so much can change...

Rudy made huge tactical errors that neither Romney or Perry are repeating.

By bypassing the early primary states, he became irrelevent.

Also, his lead wasn't that great. Guliani, Romney, McCain, and Thompson were all polling around 20%, and no one was really happy with any of them. Huckabee peaked early, but he panicked the establishment, so they rallied behind McCain, who was the only viable candidate.

I compare McCain to Bob Dole. No one was all that enthusastic about him, but he didn't scare the establishment that much. The Grass Roots get behind someone who is scary like Buchanan or Huckabee, and they will throw the election rather than risk a populist.

Now, Romney could have had a similar scenario had Bachmann been the only one to hoist the TEA banner. But Perry is a guy that the establishment can live with.

Forum List

Back