Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Just remember folks, about this time before the last Presidential election, America's Mayor was head & shoulders above the rest of the field in the polls.

All of the histrionic crying & hand wringing over who the nominee will be. So much time left & so much can change...

Accordingly to your one line words of wisdom... there were no squirrels left to make a decision so all the nuts may indeed go to WASTE. Re-elect! Re-elect! Re-elect!

Just remember folks, about this time before the last Presidential election, America's Mayor was head & shoulders above the rest of the field in the polls.

All of the histrionic crying & hand wringing over who the nominee will be. So much time left & so much can change...

Yeah, we're ( some of us ) doing the sensible thing and taking it one speech at a time....

Accordingly to your one line words of wisdom... there were no squirrels left to make a decision so all the nuts may indeed go to WASTE. Re-elect! Re-elect! Re-elect!

and if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got...

so maybe we shouldn't re-elect - just sayin...

true. but i don't think by this point in the last election giuliani had anything going on. he basically sat out the campaign and thought he'd jump in when things got to florida.

dumbest campaign strategy ever.

who was it who said that giuliani's debating style was "a noun, a verb and 9/11"?

:D

Rudy was caught sucking mens dicks outside the gay parade. NO RUDY< RUDY the fucking sucking faggot. Gay sex butt fucker. rudy is the mayor of new york fucking city the gay capital of the world.

you have issues.

negged for being a loser.

DID YOU GET screw over LAST NIGHT BITCH. FUCK YOU. Take it and ram it up your liberal ass you marxist anti freedom piece of shit. Don't fucking judge me...I will burn the country side down!!!:evil:

Last edited:

true. but i don't think by this point in the last election giuliani had anything going on. he basically sat out the campaign and thought he'd jump in when things got to florida.

dumbest campaign strategy ever.

who was it who said that giuliani's debating style was "a noun, a verb and 9/11"?

:D

Ba ram he hehehe:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rudy was caught sucking mens dicks outside the gay parade. NO RUDY< RUDY the fucking sucking faggot. Gay sex butt fucker. rudy is the mayor of new york fucking city the gay capital of the world.

what?

I realize it's payday but it's pretty early for you to be this drunk already.

you have issues.

DID YOU GET screw over LAST NIGHT BITCH. FUCK YOU. Take it and ram it up your liberal ass you marxist anti freedom piece of shit. Don't fucking judge me...I will burn the country side down!!!:evil:

nice meltdown, nutbar.

:popcorn:

what?

I realize it's payday but it's pretty early for you to be this drunk already.

I'm drinking and doing it all my friend!

you have issues.

nice meltdown, nutbar.

:popcorn:

I'm going to admit that I likely do, but hey don't many people? Serious. I hate what mao and po pot did. Evil.

I will step away from the fucking computer.:eek::eek:

promises, promises...

Why won't you just shot me and put me out of this world. Humanity is evil to the point that it wents to slaughter and can't stand not destroying everything. It is sick.

just because I may agree with you politically doesn't mean I don't think you're an assclown

I am a 42 year old man in Alabama. I have used racist language.

Doesn't mean I hate people for who they are...

Time for another adult beverage...

Forum List

Back