Rudy receiving death threats

The Republican party has strength where ...oh its strong in the former confederate states isn't it ...waaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Um idiot, confederates where and are democrats ...Jesus you lack of historical knowledge is disturbing.

A very sad reflection on our awful failing Public School System. The Communists/Progressives have destroyed that too.
So you claim the Democrats have political power in the South ? have you been drinking?
Not much since most of the south changed their racists ways. Those that didn't moved to the north where racism is at unbelievable levels starting with racist thugs like you.
Yes you are right the Deep South is committed to brotherhood and equal rights....sure buddy whatever you say ...Jesuuuuus ....most of the South has changed its racist way.....Unnnnnnn believable

History of African-Americans in NASCAR

I too have been to the south, Georgia (Savannah & Atlanta), Texas (Houston, Galveston, San Antonio, Austin, Greene, and parts in between), S. Carolina (Charleston, and communities driven through to get there); Florida, all around (Tampa, St. Pete, Tarpon Springs, Jacksonville, the Keyes, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and more); Viginia (Richmond to Alexandria); Kentucky (Louisville, the land between the lakes and the state from east to west)

I've never been to Alabama or Mississippi, my wife and will be going to New Orleans tomorrow. Most of the people we've met have been cool, unlike the right wing morons who post on this message board who still believe the Civil War was a good thing and a new iteration will be even better.

Um idiot, confederates where and are democrats ...Jesus you lack of historical knowledge is disturbing.

A very sad reflection on our awful failing Public School System. The Communists/Progressives have destroyed that too.
So you claim the Democrats have political power in the South ? have you been drinking?
Not much since most of the south changed their racists ways. Those that didn't moved to the north where racism is at unbelievable levels starting with racist thugs like you.
Yes you are right the Deep South is committed to brotherhood and equal rights....sure buddy whatever you say ...Jesuuuuus ....most of the South has changed its racist way.....Unnnnnnn believable
You wouldn't know since you are to filled with hate to go and find out. You democrats are pathetic.

I seriously doubt that douchebag has ever met a Republican, or anyone from the South. In his or her warped mind, all Republicans elected to office are 'Racists.' It's the typical Race-Baiter Entitlement douche mentality.

They're too busy talkin on their Obamaphones and demanding more Freebies, to inform themselves. It's pure hateful ignorance. But they make up a big part of the Democratic Electoral Base. Sadly, it is what it is.

Wow look at the racists show the Democrat history

Are you brain dead or is English your second, third or fourth language? Who are we to look at, and what history do you suggest is relevant?
The truth is relevant and that truth is that democrats are racist and they are the ones lynching and setting people on fire. They and by that I mean ALL democrats are the real kkk

Wow look at the racists show the Democrat history

Are you brain dead or is English your second, third or fourth language? Who are we to look at, and what history do you suggest is relevant?
The truth is relevant and that truth is that democrats are racist and they are the ones lynching and setting people on fire. They and by that I mean ALL democrats are the real kkk

Yes, the Republican Party has an incredibly strong 150 year old record on civil rights. The Republicans were doing civil rights when Democrats still had African American slaves and were hanging them from trees. But our Communist/Progressive-run Public School System has failed the children so miserably on history. Most are just clueless. It's very sad.

Bullshit.

Show me the scriptures in the New Testament that says it's okay to hang people from a tree because you hate them.
I just showed you pictures that document Bible belt Christians doing their torture murder thing ...its a white Christian Bible belt practice...maybe they are focused on the old Testament or maybe they are simply deluded fools like you seem to be in denying the reality of Christian support of slavery and of lynching...
You can't be a Christian and focus on the Old Testament. If you knew anything about the Gospel you wouldn't be saying stupid shit like that.

What you really mean to say is anyone from the South is a Christian because they're white, and anyone who's a Christian is a racist slave holder, which is a damned lie.

The one thing all of those Crackers had in common was they were God Damned Democrats!!!
Those were Christians ...C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A--N....the Bible Belt is where slavery was at its most vicious and inhumane...no coincidence there...

Because they were Democrats and because their economy was based on crops not industry. Besides, not everyone in the South had the money to buy slaves. Only the rich Democrats.
These were white Christians Supremacist with belief that are in step with your beliefs......Christians who have a lot to atone for ....
You have a lot to atone for, so much so that you have no room to comment on the moral debts of others.

Forum List

Back