Rudy Hints at Dropping Out After Florida

Maybe you should base your choice of who to vote for on what America needs, not who is the most conservative. It's not all about party politics you know, the idea is to vote for the BEST CANDIDATE, not the candidate that PRESENTS HIMSELF BEST.

Perhaps you should learn reading comprehension. Given the choices I WOULD be voting for who , IN MY OPINION, would be best, of those choices , for the country.

Giuliani already dropped out. Today. And no, it wasn't a surprise to anyone paying attention.

OK... let's look at your lunacy and, mind you, I'm no McCain fan, but you guys are so out of the mainstream that you don't even get *why* he isn't the right person:

1. Amnesty? Maybe he was being practical and trying to actually find a solution. Irrelevant though, Congress isn't doing anything anytime soon.

2. Social Security Credit. Can't speak to it because I don't know what he suggested. (But I'm figuring it wouldn't be the end of the world as told by SE)

3. Criminal Trials for Terrorists. You mean criminal trials for people who have been accused of being terrorists? Ummmmmm... you have to be pretty loony to think people should be convicted without a trial.

4. Stem Cell Research. Yeah, and? He's not a right wing religious fringe candidate. He actually believes in science, scientific solutions and curlng the living. Too bad, so sad. Go vote for Huckabee.

5. Global Warming? Yeah, why would we want to take rational steps to protect our environment?

6. Bush Tax Cuts? Yeah, how terrible of him to thiink their should be commensurate spending cuts. Gee...what a moron he must be. I don't agree with what he'd cut, but dude's got the right idea about paying our bills.

7. Anti-Gay Amendment? Yeah, how terrible that he doesn't want to support discrimination by supporting a "constitutional amendment" that is never going to happen anyway. Another part of the religious extremists' agenda. Oh no, he's not a religious extremist... the horror. Again, go vote for Huckabee...

8. Waterboarding? Yeah, someone who actually understands torture, it's uses and why this country needs to live up to the Geneva Conventions. Again, the horror... he really sucks.

9. Drilling in Alaska... yeah, and? This is what matters to you and your family, but not finding alternative energy so we can tell OPEC to piss off?

Gee... your judgment is so very good.... NOT.

And I'm not voting for the guy..... but I figure he's earned the right to his name. What have you done for your country lately besides whine about not living in a theocracy where people aren't entitled to trials after being accused of a crime?

So define "mainstream" and then tell us *why* isn't he the right person.

OK... let's look at your lunacy and, mind you, I'm no McCain fan, but you guys are so out of the mainstream that you don't even get *why* he isn't the right person:

1. Amnesty? Maybe he was being practical and trying to actually find a solution. Irrelevant though, Congress isn't doing anything anytime soon.

2. Social Security Credit. Can't speak to it because I don't know what he suggested. (But I'm figuring it wouldn't be the end of the world as told by SE)

3. Criminal Trials for Terrorists. You mean criminal trials for people who have been accused of being terrorists? Ummmmmm... you have to be pretty loony to think people should be convicted without a trial.

4. Stem Cell Research. Yeah, and? He's not a right wing religious fringe candidate. He actually believes in science, scientific solutions and curlng the living. Too bad, so sad. Go vote for Huckabee.

5. Global Warming? Yeah, why would we want to take rational steps to protect our environment?

6. Bush Tax Cuts? Yeah, how terrible of him to thiink their should be commensurate spending cuts. Gee...what a moron he must be. I don't agree with what he'd cut, but dude's got the right idea about paying our bills.

7. Anti-Gay Amendment? Yeah, how terrible that he doesn't want to support discrimination by supporting a "constitutional amendment" that is never going to happen anyway. Another part of the religious extremists' agenda. Oh no, he's not a religious extremist... the horror. Again, go vote for Huckabee...

8. Waterboarding? Yeah, someone who actually understands torture, it's uses and why this country needs to live up to the Geneva Conventions. Again, the horror... he really sucks.

9. Drilling in Alaska... yeah, and? This is what matters to you and your family, but not finding alternative energy so we can tell OPEC to piss off?

Gee... your judgment is so very good.... NOT.

And I'm not voting for the guy..... but I figure he's earned the right to his name. What have you done for your country lately besides whine about not living in a theocracy where people aren't entitled to trials after being accused of a crime?

I agree with these statements........................he has some ticks left from Nam, but who wouldn't.......................and if he'd convince Colon Powell to be his running mate I'd probably vote for him.:eusa_think:

New Topics

Forum List

Back