Rudy Hints at Dropping Out After Florida

Rudy just sucks, period. On foreign policy, he was nothing but an vessel for Israel. On domestic policy, he might well have been more liberal than McLame.

Latest word is that Rudy will endorse McCain and that Huckabee will remain in the race to split the votes that Romney might get so as to aid McCain.

With the press reporting this, THAT plan could backfire. The American people do not like when the political process is hijacked for no other reason then to ensure one person wins.

I don't like Romney or McCain, but You can bet I will now vote for Romney as McCain is a proven liberal.He is not what I want representing my party for President.

McCain has sided every time he could with liberal Democrats. He is directly responsible for one of the worst attacks on our freedoms in the election cycle, to date.

Romney is not very Conservative either, but he does NOT have the record McCain has.

Come November I could cast a vote for Romney against Hilary, if it were McCain versus Hillary I WILL vote for Hillary. Obama, I will vote for a retarded monkey over him. Same with Edwards, both are dangerous ignorant Liberals. If Hillary is anything like Bill she still has some views that are not so far left that she would destroy this country as President.

It's rare but I agree with all you republicans - but RGS' post proves he has gone total wacko.

Why is it that a lifelong republican is no longer a republican? The party of the privileged, cheap labor conservative, social darwinists, not only hates 'others' but even its own when they think on their own.

Latest word is that Rudy will endorse McCain and that Huckabee will remain in the race to split the votes that Romney might get so as to aid McCain.

With the press reporting this, THAT plan could backfire. The American people do not like when the political process is hijacked for no other reason then to ensure one person wins.

I don't like Romney or McCain, but You can bet I will now vote for Romney as McCain is a proven liberal.He is not what I want representing my party for President.

McCain has sided every time he could with liberal Democrats. He is directly responsible for one of the worst attacks on our freedoms in the election cycle, to date.

Romney is not very Conservative either, but he does NOT have the record McCain has.

Come November I could cast a vote for Romney against Hilary, if it were McCain versus Hillary I WILL vote for Hillary. Obama, I will vote for a retarded monkey over him. Same with Edwards, both are dangerous ignorant Liberals. If Hillary is anything like Bill she still has some views that are not so far left that she would destroy this country as President.

Pray tell, why would you call a Harvard Law grad, editor of the Harvard Law Review, successful community activist, an effective state senator well admired by both sides of the aisle who brings that same effectiveness to the US Senate, IGNORANT?

For YOU to call Obama IGNORANT is sort of like the soot covered cast iron pot calling the wedding dress black, isn't it?

Why is it that a lifelong republican is no longer a republican? The party of the privileged, cheap labor conservative, social darwinists, not only hates 'others' but even its own when they think on their own.

Why you ask? If it walks like a duck...

McPain promotes:

amnesty for illegals
social security credit for illegals
criminal trials for terrorists
stem-cell research on human embryos
crackpot global warming legislation
free speech crushing campaign finance laws

McPain opposes:

Bush tax cuts
a marriage amendment to the Constitution
waterboarding terrorists
drilling in Alaska

For more:
http://www.anncoulter.org/

Because the Repubican party has been taken over by extremists. And the extremists want the remaining "moderates" (if you can call McCain that) to go the way of the DoDo.

Why you ask? If it walks like a duck...

McPain promotes:

amnesty for illegals
social security credit for illegals
criminal trials for terrorists
stem-cell research on human embryos
crackpot global warming legislation
free speech crushing campaign finance laws

McPain opposes:

Bush tax cuts
a marriage amendment to the Constitution
waterboarding terrorists
drilling in Alaska

For more:
http://www.anncoulter.org/

OK... let's look at your lunacy and, mind you, I'm no McCain fan, but you guys are so out of the mainstream that you don't even get *why* he isn't the right person:

1. Amnesty? Maybe he was being practical and trying to actually find a solution. Irrelevant though, Congress isn't doing anything anytime soon.

2. Social Security Credit. Can't speak to it because I don't know what he suggested. (But I'm figuring it wouldn't be the end of the world as told by SE)

3. Criminal Trials for Terrorists. You mean criminal trials for people who have been accused of being terrorists? Ummmmmm... you have to be pretty loony to think people should be convicted without a trial.

4. Stem Cell Research. Yeah, and? He's not a right wing religious fringe candidate. He actually believes in science, scientific solutions and curlng the living. Too bad, so sad. Go vote for Huckabee.

5. Global Warming? Yeah, why would we want to take rational steps to protect our environment?

6. Bush Tax Cuts? Yeah, how terrible of him to thiink their should be commensurate spending cuts. Gee...what a moron he must be. I don't agree with what he'd cut, but dude's got the right idea about paying our bills.

7. Anti-Gay Amendment? Yeah, how terrible that he doesn't want to support discrimination by supporting a "constitutional amendment" that is never going to happen anyway. Another part of the religious extremists' agenda. Oh no, he's not a religious extremist... the horror. Again, go vote for Huckabee...

8. Waterboarding? Yeah, someone who actually understands torture, it's uses and why this country needs to live up to the Geneva Conventions. Again, the horror... he really sucks.

9. Drilling in Alaska... yeah, and? This is what matters to you and your family, but not finding alternative energy so we can tell OPEC to piss off?

Gee... your judgment is so very good.... NOT.

And I'm not voting for the guy..... but I figure he's earned the right to his name. What have you done for your country lately besides whine about not living in a theocracy where people aren't entitled to trials after being accused of a crime?

Giuliani Admits Ron Paul Won All The Debates
Rudy expected to drop out, endorse dead horse McCain

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Tuesday, January 30, 2008

Rudy Giuliani, who is widely tipped to drop out of the Republican race today and endorse John McCain, admitted yesterday that "Ron Paul won all the debates" because of his resonating message of individual liberty and personal responsibility.

"Ron Paul won all the debates," stated Rudy Giuliani in his speech conceding defeat in the Florida Primary to John McCain. "Government works best when it empowers people to take responsibilities for their own lives.?

Such an admission is rare considering the size of Giuliani's ego and his numerous spats with Paul on the campaign trail.

The two famously clashed during the second debate on Fox News in May of last year, when Giuliani challenged Paul's assertion that U.S. foreign policy increases the risk of terrorism.

The Texas Congressman also slammed Giuliani's support of a national ID card on an MSNBC appearance a month later.

Despite the fact that one vote per IP and phone number text polls consistently showed Ron Paul to be the winner in almost every debate, establishment hacks, Neo-Libs and Neo-Cons routinely denied the fact that the Congressman had come out on top.

Ron Paul's prediction that Rudy Giuliani would fail in Florida and be forced to quit appears to have been borne out by the former New York Mayor's poor showing in the Sunshine State.

Giuliani is set to back his fellow establishment Neo-Con McCain with the understanding that he would be rewarded by a role in a potential future McCain administration.

However, with Hillary Clinton being the elite's anointed one with the added luxury of favorable rigged voting machines, it seems McCain's role will be to act as a stooge and ensure the Clinton-Bush dynasty continues for at least another four years

http://infowars.com/articles/us/giuliani_admits_rp_won_all_debates.htm

Maybe you should base your choice of who to vote for on what America needs, not who is the most conservative. It's not all about party politics you know, the idea is to vote for the BEST CANDIDATE, not the candidate that PRESENTS HIMSELF BEST.

Maybe you should base your choice of who to vote for on what America needs, not who is the most conservative. It's not all about party politics you know, the idea is to vote for the BEST CANDIDATE, not the candidate that PRESENTS HIMSELF BEST.

You're right to a degree. But, presumably, if one is affiliated with a party, that party better reflects the person's pov.

People don't intentionally say "oh, I think I'll pick what sucks for the country". Right or wrong, I'd say we all believe what we want for the country is best for the country. It's fair to say we can think others are horribly misguided.

Because the Repubican party has been taken over by extremists. And the extremists want the remaining "moderates" (if you can call McCain that) to go the way of the DoDo.

Ummm .... wrong, and wrong. Extremists have not taken over the GOP and McCain is more representative of pre-Carter Dems than he has ever been representative of Republicans.

And anyone from a party that has Hillary and OBama as it's top two presidential candidates has some nerve calling ANYONE extremist.

Ohh and what has happened to the Democratinc party? I suggest you tend to your own loose cannons.

Forum List

Back