Rudy Giuliani's Impending Death

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Giuliani: Mueller will interview Trump ‘over my dead body’

With a number of probes moving closer to the Oval Office, President Donald Trump and his attorney unleased a fresh series of attacks Sunday on the investigators, questioning their integrity while categorically ruling out the possibility of a presidential interview with the special counsel.

Trump and Rudy Giuliani used Twitter and television interviews to deliver a series of broadsides against special counsel Robert Mueller and federal prosecutors in New York. Giuliani said he was “disgusted” by the tactics used by Mueller in his probe into Russian election interference, including in securing guilty pleas from the president’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn on a charge of lying to federal investigators.

Trump, Giuliani said, would not submit to an interview by Mueller’s team.

“They’re a joke,” Giuliani told “Fox News Sunday.” ‘’Over my dead body, but, you know, I could be dead.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, let's make a cool game of this. Everyone post a date you believe Giuliani will keel over & croak.

I'm thinking it must be soon; the guy is like 74 years old.

Post your predictions for the date of Giuliani's impending death.

Wishing death on others is a good way to bring about your own, asshole.

• Banned

Giuliani was STUPID enuff to initiate the conversation, you jack ass.

Where did I say I was wishing for someone's death, turd ball?

You should read the comments at the bottom of the article. :21: Below are a few. :26:

"He died the day he agreed to defend the lying con man."

"Awww, that's so sweet. Giuliani wants to be this year's Christmas spirit."

"Rudy, that's a deal the rest of us can live with...don't let the gates to hell hit you in the backside."

"That would be a sight! Rudy's corpse lying on a slab, with Trump & Mueller talking over it."

"That is a complete acceptable condition for interviewing Trump, and it offers many side-benefits apart from the interview itself. Thanks for volunteering, Rudy!"

"Rudy was very busy on Sunday. So many interviews, so many lies. Anyone who witnessed any one of these spectacles saw a desperate soul trying to keep his head above the raging sea."

That last one is my favorite :21:

Last edited:

With a number of probes moving closer to the Oval Office, President Donald Trump and his attorney unleased a fresh series of attacks Sunday on the investigators, questioning their integrity while categorically ruling out the possibility of a presidential interview with the special counsel.

Trump and Rudy Giuliani used Twitter and television interviews to deliver a series of broadsides against special counsel Robert Mueller and federal prosecutors in New York. Giuliani said he was “disgusted” by the tactics used by Mueller in his probe into Russian election interference, including in securing guilty pleas from the president’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn on a charge of lying to federal investigators.

“They’re a joke,” Giuliani told “Fox News Sunday.” ‘’Over my dead body, but, you know, I could be dead.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, let's make a cool game of this. Everyone post a date you believe Giuliani will keel over & croak.

Nancy Pelosi is 78, so hopefully she will croak soon too.

Ghoulie-yani "wished" it upon himself dumb dumb. Pay attention!

tenor.gif

I have noticed how he had a leash put on his big mouth as of late...For a lawyer he has a hard time keeping secrets..

Ghoulie-yani "wished" it upon himself dumb dumb. Pay attention!

No he didn't.....Chris Wallace was busy making a fool of himself and Rudy straightened him out with a "leff" hook (been practicing my ebonics this morning....ie "eggmuffin")

Is Rudy dead, yet?

I didn't hear the announcement.

Rudy was only important within his own mind. :21:

Forum List

Back