Rudy Giuliani may now be in Robert Mueller’s crosshairs: “The lawyers are going to need lawyers”

Jame's Comey:

I was concerned that there appeared to be in the media a number of stories that might have been based on communications reporters or nonreporters like Rudy Giuliani were having with people in the New York field office. In particular, in I want to say mid October, maybe a little bit later, Mr. Giuliani was making statements that appeared to be based on his knowledge of workings inside the FBI New York. And then my recollection is there were other stories that were in the same ballpark that gave me a general concern that we may have a leak problem -- unauthorized disclosure problem out of New York, and so I asked that it be investigated.

James Comey Admits Leaks in FBI's New York Field Office About Hillary Clinton Email Investigation in 2016

:eusa_whistle:

Why on earth would the lawyers need lawyers? Rudy only came on board in the Trump administration last summer. Why on earth would he be a target of alleged collusion that happened almost three years ago? Has the "independent council" gotten that far out of control?

Jame's Comey:

I was concerned that there appeared to be in the media a number of stories that might have been based on communications reporters or nonreporters like Rudy Giuliani were having with people in the New York field office. In particular, in I want to say mid October, maybe a little bit later, Mr. Giuliani was making statements that appeared to be based on his knowledge of workings inside the FBI New York. And then my recollection is there were other stories that were in the same ballpark that gave me a general concern that we may have a leak problem -- unauthorized disclosure problem out of New York, and so I asked that it be investigated.

James Comey Admits Leaks in FBI's New York Field Office About Hillary Clinton Email Investigation in 2016

And THAT...was how Ghouliani orchestrated the 2016 October Surprise

Comey was a gutless prick for allowing it to happen

Rudy was one of the best Mayor's New York City has ever had! His actions following 911 were inspirational! The only reason you're going after him now is that he represents Trump. You're nothing more than a hack coming on here to throw fire bombs.

Thanks for sharing.

I have ignited a big fire under you.

Giuliani is a scumbag from a crime family and did nothing heroic on 9/11 and after. In fact, Giuliani's actions were negligent in allowing first responders to work in a toxic environment and with 1000s of tons of asbestos fibers drifting around in the air.

I find you amusing. Why you think that lights a fire under me is a mystery.

The first responders worked in that environment because they were trying to save people's lives. It's what they do and they would have done it whether Giuliani had allowed it or not!

They would not have worked in that environment without proper protective equipment if they had been warned of the danger.

Giulini was criinally negligent and falsely profited from stealing glory from 9/11 first reposnders.

Oh, bullshit...they would have worked naked with teaspoons if they thought one of their brothers was still alive in the rubble! You know nothing about the mind set of your average fire fighter! Go peddle your nonsense elsewhere...you're not fit to lick Rudy Giuliani's wrinkly white ass!

Alive in a pile of material that had been vaporized. You've got to be kidding.

Dirty Rudi Giuliani was criminally negligent for not providing proper clothing and equipment to protect the first responders from the 'known' hazards, one of which was asbestos which is a well-known hazard.

The whole American judicial, political, and moral system disintegrated before the towers hit the ground.

Dirty Rudi stole the first responder's glory while being criminally negligent.

Oh...so the whole American judicial, political and moral system disintegrated after the attack on 9/11? You may have WANTED that to happen, Trollmeister...but the fact is the American "system" showed it's true strength following 9/11 and Rudy G. was a large part of that! Now run along...your attempts to stir up trouble with nonsense like this is getting predictable and boring.

Jame's Comey:

comey said that if anything new came up regarding hillary's emails - he would re-open the investigation. the NY field office, aka 'trumplandia' sat on the duplicate emails on weiner's computer for a month - doing zero forensics & then handed them over to comey; knowing full well that comey would have to act on it. the timing is suspect because they were turned over right after the accsess hollywood tape, 11 days b4 the election & for the few days that they were being examined - the october surprise festered & did the job that it was intended to do. i just hope there is a footprint as to how those emails ended up on anthony weiner's computer. the special councel may already know.

Trump has shredded the constitution more monstrously than any other president in the history of the world!

Jame's Comey:

comey said that if anything new came up regarding hillary's emails - he would re-open the investigation. the NY field office, aka 'trumplandia' sat on the duplicate emails on weiner's computer for a month - doing zero forensics & then handed them over to comey; knowing full well that comey would have to act on it. the timing is suspect because they were turned over right after the accsess hollywood tape, 11 days b4 the election & for the few days that they were being examined - the october surprise festered & did the job that it was intended to do. i just hope there is a footprint as to how those emails ended up on anthony weiner's computer. the special councel may already know.

i just hope there is a footprint as to how those emails ended up on anthony weiner's computer.

You think it's a mystery? LOL!

Jame's Comey:

i just hope there is a footprint as to how those emails ended up on anthony weiner's computer.

they may or may not have been planted there. huh.

Jame's Comey:

Huma didn't forward them so they could be printed?

Jame's Comey:

i don't know - is that what she said? it's not like the fbi can't do it.... just sayin'.... they supposedly 30 days just sitting on them & not knowing what they were?

i don't know - is that what she said? it's not like the fbi can't do it.... just sayin'.... they supposedly 30 days just sitting on them & not knowing what they were?

From what I remember, Hillary was constantly forwarding documents, including confidential ones, to Huma, because Hillary didn't know how or couldn't be bothered to print them herself.

And Huma forwarded them to the laptop that Weiner was using to sext underage girls.

From what I remember, Hillary was constantly forwarding documents, including confidential ones, to Huma, because Hillary didn't know how or couldn't be bothered to print them herself.

And Huma forwarded them to the laptop that Weiner was using to sext underage girls.

that still doesn't explain why the NY field office didn't take a looksey as to what they were & why they were there... 30 days went by, the timing was planned the way it was to help influence the election.

Why on earth would the lawyers need lawyers? Rudy only came on board in the Trump administration last summer. Why on earth would he be a target of alleged collusion that happened almost three years ago? Has the "independent council" gotten that far out of control?

Dirty Rudi stole first responder glory from 9/11 and he hails from a crime family.

He has been involved in dirty doings with stooges in the FBI who handed him secret information to the benefit of Individual 1.

Jame's Comey:

Dirty Rudi's fingerprints are all over this case.

Forum List

Back