Rudy Giuliani, "John McCain is a true American hero!"

yeah, i don't know if you've heard, but georgie boy is on his way out. :eusa_whistle:

Are you sure about that? If this is replacement, doesn't look like a big change.

$john-mccain-george-w-bush-hug-lead.jpg

This is real change right? :lol:

FactCheck.org: Is it true John McCain voted with George Bush 95 percent of the time?

Noticed how more recently McCain has voted with Bush. McCain from the past is different for the current McCain.

Are you sure about that? If this is replacement, doesn't look like a big change.

View attachment 5761

This is real change right? :lol:

FactCheck.org: Is it true John McCain voted with George Bush 95 percent of the time?

Noticed how more recently McCain has voted with Bush. McCain from the past is different for the current McCain.

if you truly believe george doublya bush and john mccain are the same man, i have a bridge to nowhere you might be interested in buying... :eusa_whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
if you truly believe george doublya bush and john mccain are the same man, i have a bridge to nowhere you might be interested in buying... :eusa_whistle:

Eight years ago John McCain was his own man. Now's he's Bush lite,supporting Bush's failures somewhere between 80 and 95% of the time, too bad he got sucked into the psycho right...

He used to be pretty impressive. He's still impressive as a person... just not as president.

"Notice there is only one man in this election who has fought for you."

I get the feeling "you" is the more extreme side of the Republican party and what THEY believe in.

Sarah Palin now brings up how John McCain was surprise surprise a POW. :rolleyes:

With the amount of times everyone brings up his time as a POW up, it makes it seem like any POW is qualified to be President of the United States.

And is it just me or do the standing ovations seem a little scripted? Like when Sarah's parents and husband took a standing ovation earlier.

Who do I look like? Sarah Palin?

*Waits for my standing ovation by the RNC.* :eusa_clap:

McCain has awoken from his nap! :lol: (Couldn't resist)

Surprise Surprise that he came out after her speech. Could of swore Obama did the same for Biden.

Unless it was planned and I missed that fact.

Forum List

Back