Rudy Giuliani, "John McCain is a true American hero!"

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
gijoe.jpg

But seriously...

On Obama, "He worked as a community organizer, maybe that's the first problem with his resume. Then he got elected as state senator, and nearly 130 times he couldn't make up his mind on how to vote. It was too tough, so he voted present. I didn't know about this "present" when I was mayor of New York. Sarah Palin didn't have that choice as mayor and governor of Alaska. You HAVE to make a decision."

He continues to go on about Obama's lack of leadership and decision making.

"The Presidency has no place for on-the-job training, we agree with Joe Biden, one time."
"He's not ready for that 3 a.m. phone call, we agree with Hillary." *applause* "I bet you never thought she'd get applauded at this convention, but even she can be right sometimes."

Rudy wins the night, so far.

Last edited:
Has he made his 9/11 quota yet?

I was going to mention that. I figured Vegas had a over/under on how many times he would use the term.

Just like (no offense to any vets) but how often John McCain uses the fact that he was a POW.

Being a POW = does not make you automatically qualified to be President for the record.

Nor does being in the army automatically qualify you for the presidency. Otherwise may we welcome President Gump. :eusa_clap:

View attachment 5760

"The Democrats for four days were afraid of using the term 'Islamic terrorist' because they were afraid it would offend someone. Who does it offend? It offends terrorists."

He went on to talk about Obama's flip-flopping on undivided Jerusalem, wire tapping, and other issues. "If I was Joe Biden, I'd get that VP thing in writing."

Rudy's definitely putting Obama's fucked perspectives into focus.

He talked about Obama's remark about Russia and Georgia, "'The US security counsel will sort it out,' Obama said. I guess none of his 300 security advisors told him that Russia holds veto power in that counsil. My advice for Obama, 'Next time, call John McCain. He knows a thing or two about foreign policy.'"

He's really taking Obama to town. This is why, four years ago, I called for "McCain/Giuliani."

"With his pick of Sarah Palin, John McCain's looking to the future. Barack Obama looked to the past."

"How dare they ask Sarah Palin if she has time to take care of her family and be VP? When have they EVER asked a man that question?" *loud applause*

Rudy's on the fucking ball tonight.

Last edited:
You know, for a group of people who don't want Bristol's pregnancy put into the spotlight it's a little odd to see Rudy talking about it.

As usual, GOP spinning something they would usually condemn and spin it into a positive to make McCain/Palin look better.

Though I don't think Rudy has any room to talk on moral issues, does he?

Oh and jsanders: who is they? It's not anybody in the democratic party. Last I checked, Obama didn't want people to make this a issue.

It's showtime boys and girls, Sarah is up.

:wtf: *Rubs eyes*

Is it just me or did I just see a woman wearing a "Hottest VP" button?

If the GOP is making those or handing those out, then they're saying one thing and doing another.

Though typical politics played? Not surprising.

So now she brings up the fact she's a mom and her son is going to Iraq on September 11?

Why is it people like Rudy are saying "Oh why are they asking her if she can handle being a VP and her family" but she goes and says this?!?!

:banghead:

Right-wing religious nutters who like hypocrites are now middle America? Go figure..

Don't you know that Dr. Grump? All those delegates who work and have a personal reason to support the republicans are cheering her on.

Meanwhile, middle america is outside the convention being arrested without warrants for using their rights and civil liberties.

The best way to define what the Republicans are saying: Doublethink

Rudy's definitely putting Obama's fucked perspectives into focus.

He talked about Obama's remark about Russia and Georgia, "'The US security counsel will sort it out,' Obama said. I guess none of his 300 security advisors told him that Russia holds veto power in that counsil. My advice for Obama, 'Next time, call John McCain. He knows a thing or two about foreign policy.'"

He's really taking Obama to town. This is why, four years ago, I called for "McCain/Giuliani."

Rudy "One Note" Giulaini is a bafoon!:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back