Rudy Giuliani: BAD Campaigner!!!

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
"Well, there's a certain amount of personal ego in that," Giuliani said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union."

"Maybe it was circumstances or whatever, but I had massive reduction in unemployment. He had a reduction in unemployment of about 8, 10, I think it was 15%. I had a reaction of unemployment of 50%."

Giuliani said back in 2008, when he bashed Romney's job creation record as governor, it was only in comparison with what he himself had accomplished in New York City, he said.

"They had a growth of jobs of about 40,000. We had a growth of jobs of 500,000. So I was comparing what I thought was my far superior record to his otherwise decent second," Giuliani told.

Read more: Rudy Giuliani: Mitt Romney

Romney's record as gov of MA is definitely something he doesn't want to boast about. Notice he never talks about it?

Romney's record as gov of MA is definitely something he doesn't want to boast about. Notice he never talks about it?

I don't think he'll have that option anymore, once he's the official candidate. :)

Only if the so-called "liberal mainstream media" stops avoiding the issue and letting him and his surrogates change the subject.

Giuliani quit the run against Hillary for the US Senate allegedly because he was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Rudy might be a bad campaigner but he is the greatest mayor New York ever had. The former prosecutor turned Times Square around from a sleaze bag dump to a major tourist attraction.

• Banned
Giuliani quit the run against Hillary for the US Senate allegedly because he was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Rudy might be a bad campaigner but he is the greatest mayor New York ever had. The former prosecutor turned Times Square around from a sleaze bag dump to a major tourist attraction.

I'm a big fan - but he sure does know how to damn with faint praise.

Forum List

Back