Rudy Giuliani Accuses Obama, Black Leaders Of Stoking 'Anti-Police Hatred'

No matter what happens here on the internet Obama has made it simple to target East Asians as victims of PC racism twice and that is golden for the Republicans in 2016: the shopkeeper in MO and one of these two cops. Hispanics are also getting upset with him for electing an R majority that is golden through at least 2018 and ignoring immigration reform when he had the votes.

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) blamed this weekend's killing of two NYPD officers on anti-police "propaganda," for which he said President Barack Obama bears some responsibility.

Rudy Giuliani Accuses Obama Black Leaders Of Stoking Anti-Police Hatred

It inures to the benefit to the government that Americans are diverted from important domestic and foreign affairs problems.

The idea that people of color got the idea to be upset about policing from Obama, Bill de Blasio, or any other political figure is, among other things, wrong.

lets see.. thugs, lowlifes, gang bangers and criminals DON'T LIKE POLICE?!?!?! I'M SHOCKED!

I do agree with you but there is a big risk of blue flu blowback.
Ahaha yeh maybe
but who cares? People will forget it soon. And the government knows it therefore they don't try to solve this problem. But it seems to me that when protests end people will come back their everyday lives and won't recognize it.

Forum List

Back