Rudy G: White House wants briefing on classified info

IF Trump DECLASSIFIES it they will be forced to release it. Hell for that mater HE COULD release it.

he does not even need to declassify it

he has every right to it
And I hope they refuse him anyway. If President Pussy can shatter the ethical norms of the office and the government, then let him eat shit, too

if so then they need to go to jail period
Nah, they don't and won't.

No kidding. Especially since the DNC said the Russians hacked their system. And Bill made $500,000 speeches paid for in rubles.

Nothing suspicious there.
Wow, it's amazing that you thought of this, and they didn't. Clearly , the fact that people did not behave in a way so as to align with your fetishes, politics, and superstitions was due to a huge conspiracy, and not the fact that you are a delusional dumbass.
Hey good stuff. Do you still finger yourself while you type?
Why ask? If I don't give the answer that aligns with your embarrassing neuroses, you will just claim a vast cover-up. Save your tinfoil for another day, Cletus.
Your answer is the cover-up.

Outed. :)
Well, you see a conspiracy and cover-up in every puddle, so i don't think I need to pay much mind to your accusations...
No one notices you have evaded the self-fingering question.

Thus far. :)

Wow, it's amazing that you thought of this, and they didn't. Clearly , the fact that people did not behave in a way so as to align with your fetishes, politics, and superstitions was due to a huge conspiracy, and not the fact that you are a delusional dumbass.
Why ask? If I don't give the answer that aligns with your embarrassing neuroses, you will just claim a vast cover-up. Save your tinfoil for another day, Cletus.

Well, you see a conspiracy and cover-up in every puddle, so i don't think I need to pay much mind to your accusations...

That's nice. But I bet they noticed when you quickly left the topic and starting painting a picture of a man fingering himself. You know, you do this a lot. Not this exact fantasy, but it's usually gay and sexual. Like, ouuta left field....a lot. Surely there are websites more attuned to your desires.

That's nice. But I bet they noticed when you quickly left the topic and starting painting a picture of a man fingering himself. You know, you do this a lot. Not this exact fantasy, but it's usually gay and sexual. Like, ouuta left field....a lot. Surely there are websites more attuned to your desires.
Lotta words to avoid the question.

Forum List

Back