Rudy G is crazy for Trump

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
He is suffering from dementia

14470393_1238337739550064_209457147168111038_n.jpg

I do believe that they recreate that magical day when he slipped on some hills and a frock, and went for a whirl with Don the schmuzer....
hqdefault.jpg

Now they can't tell we had butt sex....

405725964_da4737d7bd.jpg

What again!!???
Why you masher!!

I do believe that they recreate that magical day when he slipped on some hills and a frock, and went for a whirl with Don the schmuzer....
hqdefault.jpg

405725964_da4737d7bd.jpg

What again!!???
Why you masher!!

If this post didn't give you a hard on then your penis is dead.

hqdefault.jpg

405725964_da4737d7bd.jpg

What again!!???
Why you masher!!
During her spiel, Clinton gave a shout-out to the “wonderful elected officials” in the room. “The honorable Chuck Schumer. The honorable Andrew Cuomo. The honorable Mike Bloomberg.”

“And, we have Rudy Giuliani,” she said to laughs.

The camera panned to his face in the crowd. There was nothing even resembling a smile going on there. It was just a scowl and a pair of lopsided glasses hanging on his nose. Clinton kept going.

“Many don’t know this, but Rudy actually got his start as a prosecutor going after wealthy New Yorkers who avoided paying taxes,” she said, a reference to Trump reportedly not paying federal income taxes. “But as the saying goes, if you can’t beat ‘em, go on Fox News and call ‘em a genius.”

That drew another round of laughs, but not from Giuliani. It was just a cold, hard death stare.

The party of morals should be so proud...
Rudy is a real slimeball. He works for trump. Chris Christie had a corrupt administration and he works for trump. The head of fox news was abusing women for decades and trump hired him.

I hear pedophile Dennis hastert is going to work for trump when he gets out of prison

Forum List

Back