Rudy Blasts Obama's Idiotic Move

Rudy Blasts Obama's Idiotic Move

Rudy who?

rudy.jpg

yes, cause why would a senator do any intense research on anything...

He obviously saw significance since he made a fucking speech about it on the senate floor.

you partisan fucking hack...you can't even get his cock out of your throat even when he shows his own hypocrisy

Hey genius, perhaps you didn't understand what he was trying to say in that speech... no, "perhaps" isn't a strong enough term here, let me rephrase...

Why don't you clean out your fucking ears and listen to what he was actually saying, in context, before you go calling someone else a "partisan hack", you partisan hack?

What he was SAYING was that it was BETTER to have military trials than to have NOTHING AT ALL and just imprison these men without any trial period.

He was not saying that he PREFERRED a military tribunal, just that they were certainly better than nothing.

In addition, I take back my earlier statement, he seems to have done his research on the subject, even though he wasn't on the Judiciary committee at the time, he did do the research before he "gave a speech on the senate floor".

Last edited:
That's it?
It's never been done in American history, but this is the change your banking on?
Military combantants caught on foreign soil have always been tried with a military tribunal. Have you ever thought....why?
Have you ever thought about how they will distinguish who will have a tribunal, and who will have civilian trial, and who will make that decision?

These people ARE NOT MILITARY COMBATANTS.

They are civilian murderers who killed civilians.

Even if one were to accept the "War on Terror" as an actual "War", which is a stupid-assed concept to begin with, Khalid Sheikh Muhammed's crimes occurred before the "War" began.

Military Tribunals are reserved for military personnel, not murdering genocidal assholes.

Honestly New Yorkers didn't really like Rudy when he was in office... He cleaned up the city, but he did it by being a reincarnation of Moussolini....

Forum List

Back