Rudy Blasts Obama's Idiotic Move

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Giuliani is RIGHT ON THE MARK with these comments, and states them with the kind of clarity and force missing from our current crop of elected officials and media elite. The last couple of minutes in particular are particularly strong.

Well done Mr. Mayor - and thank you...

___

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aBn73x8kjM]YouTube - Rudy Giuliani on KSM's trial in NYC (2 of 2)[/ame]

RUDY Giuliani wanted Zacarias Moussaoui to be a dead man.

"I was very disappointed. I thought the death penalty was the appropriate conclusion," said Giuliani, who testified in Moussaoui's trial about the horrors of Sept. 11.

"At the same time, I was in awe of our system," the former mayor continued. "It does demonstrate that we can give people a fair trial, that we are exactly what we say we are. We are a nation of law. . . . I think he's going to be a symbol of American justice."

RUDY DUBS IT BAD CALL

As Bob Dylan once sang, "These times they are a-changin"

Ex-NY mayor says 'America won' in Moussaoui trial - ki news ?

But the former mayor added: "If you believe in this system, you have to be willing to agree with conclusions that you would not share.

"The greater value I think would have been if he was executed. But the greater value is demonstrating what America is like.

"America won tonight," he said, arguing that the United States had upheld the worth of its legal system in the eyes of the world.

RUDY Giuliani wanted Zacarias Moussaoui to be a dead man.

"I was very disappointed. I thought the death penalty was the appropriate conclusion," said Giuliani, who testified in Moussaoui's trial about the horrors of Sept. 11.

"At the same time, I was in awe of our system," the former mayor continued. "It does demonstrate that we can give people a fair trial, that we are exactly what we say we are. We are a nation of law. . . . I think he's going to be a symbol of American justice."

RUDY DUBS IT BAD CALL

As Bob Dylan once sang, "These times they are a-changin"

Dylan never sang that.

Please don't get Dylan wrong - that's cutting too close to the bone pard...

Rudy! My man!!!!

Indeed - a remarkably strong and apt commentary of the White House decision to bring these sub-human killers to trial within our citizen legal system.

A terrible error by the Obama administration...

Dylan never sang that.

That's right troll, ignore everything else for the "these" instead of the. No difference, just you trolling as always.

Dylan never sang that.

That's right troll, ignore everything else for the "these" instead of the. No difference, just you trolling as always.

If you were a man of words, as is Dylan, you would understand.

Your incorrect insertion of Dylan dishonors him.

For penance, I suggest you listen to the following work for the remainder of the evening.

God Bless Zimmerman!!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQDeYzUkXOU&feature=channel]YouTube - Bob Dylan - Things Have Changed[/ame]

Gee, Im waiting for Rudy to explain why he is so pro war, but why during Vietnam he was a draft dodger.

Rudy G. is a complete traitor to america. Except he talks a good game.. TALKS.

This guy's company was all too helpful in setting up the NAFTA superhighway too.. Just selling out America for a buck.

Traitor.. RUDY Giuliani should be arrested for treason.

Rudy, do you practice "stupid"?

Remember, you're the guy who, after the FIRST attack on the WTC, but the Disaster Operations Center in the basement of the SAME BUILDING. Could you be any more stupid?

And when you cross dress, your taste in sensible shoes is terrible.

Republicans are so funny. So stupid. So dim.

There are already 355 terrorists in US prisons FOR LIFE.

There would be more, but Timothy McVeigh, Right Wing Republican, second only to Osama Bin Laden in number of innocent Americans murdered, has already been put to death.

Republicans say, "Oh, Military Tribunal is the only way to go."

How many have they convicted since 9/11? I know of three.

Only the same idiotic morons who believe in health care death panels and other such nonsense, believe terrorists will be let out to walk US streets. Man, I am so sick of these dummies.

There are already 355 terrorists in American prisons. - By Fred Kaplan - Slate Magazine

Republicans go on and on about "We want our country back" and "Follow the constitution". Well, here is a chance to "follow the constitution" and what do they want to do? Cut and run. Figures.

Gee, Im waiting for Rudy to explain why he is so pro war, but why during Vietnam he was a draft dodger.

Rudy G. is a complete traitor to america. Except he talks a good game.. TALKS.

This guy's company was all too helpful in setting up the NAFTA superhighway too.. Just selling out America for a buck.

Traitor.. RUDY Giuliani should be arrested for treason.

Please tell us just what constitutes a traitor in your part of the world? :cuckoo:

Using deferments allowed by law does not a draft dodger make, but I suspect you know that.

Except his was rejected and Judge Lloyd MacMahon pulled some strings to change that so he would be reclassified.

So far, the Islamists have attacked us twice under the reign of the Boy King Obama.

And where are the attackers?

Calling a black president "boy" is racist. Turd. But you knew that. Both.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far, the Islamists have attacked us twice under the reign of the Boy King Obama.

And where are the attackers?

Calling a black president "boy" is racist. Turd. But you knew that.

Where are their victims?

Calling him a boy because he acts like one, a petulant little boy who spends all day looking in the mirror.

If I called him "President Buckwheat" you might have a case, Numbnuts.

Forum List

Back